SportsWrath

Vontaze Burfict

Guest StrahansGap

There saying he might be a 3-4 round pick now. If so i would not mind taking him there. The guy has the skills to become a Ray Lewis or Urlacher type MLB. If some one can put him on the right track it would be a steal. If he does fall that low i wouldn't mind it. Not many of our 4th rounders work out anyway.

I doubt he gets out of the 2nd round. if he falls to 64... I wouldn't mind taking him... a gamble yes... but so what. We need a freak at that position and he will be surrounded by pretty good vets...

If it was one or two sources that were saying it, I might give him a pass. If there were some disagreement coming from somewhere or if there was anything being said from anywhere that was in opposition to what's been stated about him so far...then he might get a pass. But all in all, there are multiple sources claiming that he's a bit of a reckless idiot.

Yes, Ive seen that as well, pretty surprising to me. Unless hes just getting worse recently. It wasnt nearly that bad at ASU. His problem was more like getting stupid penalties during games. I never heard about an off field incident of any magnitude.

He has great instincts, he just likes to freelance. I don't want him, because he is not a fit in our system. The character stuff is overblown, like Nas and I said in a different thread, he just gets over agressive at times. If Baltimore thinks Ray can get a hold of him and have him take out that anger in a positive way, it would be a good fit there, also TSizzle knows him, from going to ASU.

Dont get me wrong, I dont think we necessarlily need him, Im actually comfortable with who we have know, especially since J Williams came along nicely and Jones has a yr under his belt. I just wouldnt be mad if we got him late. You got it right though, over agressiveness is his fault.

I doubt he gets out of the 2nd round. if he falls to 64... I wouldn't mind taking him... a gamble yes... but so what. We need a freak at that position and he will be surrounded by pretty good vets...

Well, see. No work ethic. A lot of teams are wondering what he was doing the past month. He flat up didn't show up. The only reason he was in consideration for round one was because of his raw talent. If he does this again at his pro day he will be one of those guys that just fall. Gabe Watson was once thought to be a first rounder ended up falling all the way to the fourth. Who ever drafts him knows there asking for trouble. Their not going to risk it early.

And bb01 I was just going by what I was seeing and reading. If you watched games and say he has good instincts then fine, fair enough I'll take your word for it. But i still wouldn't want this guy at all with all these red flags. Unless Reese thinks so, then I'll trust it,

And bb01 I was just going by what I was seeing and reading. If you watched games and say he has good instincts then fine, fair enough I'll take your word for it. But i still wouldn't want this guy at all with all these red flags. Unless Reese thinks so, then I'll trust it,

Ahhh, got ya. Yeah, I personally think he would be a great addition in the later rds, but like we always say....:IN REESE WE TRUST"......