SportsWrath

I wonder what Rex Ryan is thinking right now??

Guest StrahansGap

Guest StrahansGap

Is he thinking of a cheeseburger, a 50% off Jets hat at Modell's, Peyton Manning, or his wife's feet???

Anyone.....anyone?????

Guest StrahansGap

HAHA

<3 Gappy didnt mean anything by it, but honestly, Rexy could choke to death on a toe nail.

The Giants are SB champs.

It's all good brotha!!! Just having fun. Great great win. I'm flying very high right now. Can't control myself......

Is he thinking of a cheeseburger, a 50% off Jets hat at Modell's, Peyton Manning, or his wife's feet???

Anyone.....anyone?????

No lie Bro...went to the Modell's on 34th Street...there was one....count it one fucking lonely ass Jests hat....lol.

No lie Bro...went to the Modell's on 34th Street...there was one....count it one fucking lonely ass Jests hat....lol.

I'm probably gonna stop at modells on 34th tomorrow on the way home from work. I didn't get any division or conference champs gear to not jinx anything. I might kill my whole paycheck tomorrow haha

I'm probably gonna stop at modells on 34th tomorrow on the way home from work. I didn't get any division or conference champs gear to not jinx anything. I might kill my whole paycheck tomorrow haha

Yeah I was going to get a big NY to go on the left side of my Forester...I have NYU and Giants decals all over ....but the back left window only has an NYU decal...but I did not buy the one i saw at Worst Buy because I feared a jinx...hopefully there are some left tomorrow. :LMAO: