SportsWrath

my call on the game

Cowboyz

giants 24 sf 13

the pass rush will be on. smith will look like he's never been in the playoffs before, and the giants d will shut down the run early while teeing off on smith late. the nyg offense will steadily put up points, while the sf offense struggles.

good luck guys. i hate ny as much as sf but i'd rather have lost by the hands of the champion.

classy, bro.

I'm not nearly as worried about this game as I was about GB in GB....but it still worries me. We play better than anyone in the league on the road (and admittedly suck at home, most of the time)....but still, the two hottest teams are the Giants and 9ers, in my opinion. It really could go either way. Our offense is much better than theirs, IMO, and honestly, I think the team's experience in the playoffs as a whole (still several former SB champs on the team) and specifically, Eli's, will be enough to pull out a win.

I am worried about our run game against their run defense, however.

Yeah I think the experience factor will come to fore in this game. The 69'ers are running on emotion/adrenaline right now. At least one or two of their guys is probably dazzled by the attention/intensity of it all and is just happy to be there. I think Smith is the key...I think he had the game of his life against the Ain'ts...he does not catch lightning twice in a bottle. And even if he does the Giants Defense is a lot better than the Ain'ts.

If anything I've learned .. it's nothing is ever predictable... I do think both teams will gear up to stop the run... and both teams will be successful. I just hope to god we don't have a sloppy turn-over filled game... at least not us turning the ball over. Yes I'm nervous about this game... but that's what it's all about.. no game is easy.. Let's fucking go Eli & Co... :flex:

If anything I've learned .. it's nothing is ever predictable... I do think both teams will gear up to stop the run... and both teams will be successful. I just hope to god we don't have a sloppy turn-over filled game... at least not us turning the ball over. Yes I'm nervous about this game... but that's what it's all about.. no game is easy.. Let's fucking go Eli & Co... :flex:

Indulge me :)