SportsWrath

Little Eli is starting to remind the dog of...

ksm7

I agree. Anyone who criticizes Manning's performance this year doesn't know football. As evidenced by Bad Dog's "sediments".

Ha ha ha...nice effort. So auto correct on the iPad changed a mistype to that, and you can't let it go...ha ha ha...the dog loves your effort indeed. the dog does wonder, now that cowboyz has been posting more frequently, are you going to go slinking away like you did the last time, only to change your name 9 times and return to bring us all on-going entertainment? Now that the court jester bailed, and you have no one to defend, what will you do?

Perhaps you're right...little eli's performance yesterday is beyond criticism...please...ha ha ha...run along now blunatic, run along...HS ha ha...WOO!

Eli's status as one of the elite qb's in the game today is still in question by people in this country?

Not really annoyed or bothered by it, just shocked there are still people hanging on to their doubts about little eli. Enjoy tjhe show boys, another 10 years God willing of little Eli tearing up the nfl.

because as the dog has said on a constant basis, eli is like clockwork with the inconsistent performance. again, he is a solid QB and has had a very good year. elite he is not. but lest you think the dog is holding some sort of vendetta against him, let's investigate, shall we?

the knock around here on mcnabb was that he could never win the big one (never mind the fact that most of his career was spent throwing to receivers that would struggle to make the roster on the edmonton eskimos).

the on-going knock on romo has been that he rolls up great stats but disappears in december...so...

did you know that eli has a career losing record in december (17-21)? throw away year 1 to be fair, and he is a 500 QB in that time. he has a career 4-3 postseason mark, but has won a post season game in only one season. he is 0-3 every other season.

every year down the stretch there is at least one giant egg that is layed...the cowboy win was a huge victory, completely diminished by yesterday's performance, which was as predictable as a snow storm in january in anchorage alaska...

he is a solid QB. a good one. but games like yesterday demonstrate the difference between a good QB and an elite one (think Tom Brady winning with half the weapons and an equally pitiful defense)...

I must confess confusion....when Eli has a fantastic week, the Dog urges patience, and requests that the season be permitted to play out to it's conclusion prior to rendering judgment.

Yet when Eli has a poor week, the Dog and his loyal sidekick are eager to discuss the game.

Please, help me understand why certain games merit dissection, whereas others are immaterial.

1324353778[/url]' post='671986']

Ha ha ha...nice effort. So auto correct on the iPad changed a mistype to that, and you can't let it go...ha ha ha...the dog loves your effort indeed. the dog does wonder, now that cowboyz has been posting more frequently, are you going to go slinking away like you did the last time, only to change your name 9 times and return to bring us all on-going entertainment? Now that the court jester bailed, and you have no one to defend, what will you do?

Perhaps you're right...little eli's performance yesterday is beyond criticism...please...ha ha ha...run along now blunatic, run along...HS ha ha...WOO!

iPad indeed. Just like you said 6 times that you didn't watch the giants cowboys game. So as to differentiate yourself from your alter ego . What a complete sicko you are... Tsk

HS ha ha...WOO!
Wtf? mellow.gif

I must confess confusion....when Eli has a fantastic week, the Dog urges patience, and requests that the season be permitted to play out to it's conclusion prior to rendering judgment.

Yet when Eli has a poor week, the Dog and his loyal sidekick are eager to discuss the game.

Please, help me understand why certain games merit dissection, whereas others are immaterial.

allow the dog to take the other side of that...when he has a great game, everyone here jumps to he is "elite" and the second coming of Dan Fouts...etc...etc...the crux of this who argument has been, elite vs good. one year...one game...one 4 game stretch isn't to the dog's mind the resume for earning that status. and as the dog said, the body of work isn't that of an elite QB...but he still has 5 years or so to get there.

iPad indeed. Just like you said 6 times that you didn't watch the giants cowboys game. So as to differentiate yourself from your alter ego . What a complete sicko you are... Tsk Wtf? mellow.gif

what in god's name are you babbling about here? the dog didn't get to see the whole giant-cowboy game, and stated that so that any comment the dog made about it could be taken under that context.

the "HS" was again a typo. probably someone with half an IQ could look at a keyboard and make that assessment.

really, as mildly entertaining as you have been, please do go back on hiatus as you did with your hissy-fit earlier this year. you're losing it.

People, Italian hotdog's signal originates from the same exact place as bad egg. There. that's your xmas present.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....this has been addressed countless times before. the dog encourages you to keep trying. really, the FBI could use your services. now run along, your need for yet another vacation from the boards is calling...

Notice he didn't deny it.

I'll respond for the 100th time because you are the only person that does not get it. The Dog and I are not the same person. We share similar views, however, and I will admit that when I blow by the Sportswrath website from time to time each week, I will see if the Dog has posted, read what he says, and if he is around, I will log on if I have time.

I don't know much about these signals you speak of, but no one has access to the computers that I use to get on this site.

Back to the Manning "elite" debate let me say this: I don't think there is a point to labeling any player elite until they retire. And I still don't care about the labels. I know some Cowboys fans that will argue until they are blue in the face that Emmit Smith was the greatest running back of all time. And then there others who will counter that Barry Sanders is and Emmitt is the product of a good o-line. Personally, I don't give a shit. In my opinion, they are two of the greatest RBs to every play, I don't really care to label one over the other, or call either one "elite."

But, if we are arguing that Manning is elite based on his performance this season, I get great pleasure in the fact that Romo is having a better season in every single QB statistic there is, except for yardage, which Manning has a slight edge... :LMAO:

As far as fourth quarter comebacks go, Romo has quite a few in his career as well.

The biggest thing that separates the two QBs is that Patrick Crayton dropped the ball in 2007 instead of catching it with his head. :o

Romo is having a very good year Egg. If he didn't single handedly lose the Detroit game you wouldn't have to worry about week 17 at Metlife Stadium if the Giants win on Saturday. For me though, he needs to prove his mettle in the playoffs and he has yet to do that.

Romo is having a very good year Egg. If he didn't single handedly lose the Detroit game you wouldn't have to worry about week 17 at Metlife Stadium if the Giants win on Saturday. For me though, he needs to prove his mettle in the playoffs and he has yet to do that.

I agree, which is my point. I'm going to label Romo when he retires. But for now he is playing well enough that I want him as the QB. But yes he and HIS TEAM need to play well in the playoffs, should they get back there.

As far as the Detriot game goes, I cannot defend some of the throws he made. But the bigger issue in that game was the lack of a running game, which will come back to haunt them this season and maybe this week.

When you are up by 3 or more scores in the third, and your QB is playing lights out, you should not have to throw the ball 40 + times to win. When you drop back that many times, bad things will happen.

Felix Jones is not going to get the tough yards in the fourth. It killed them in Detriot and it killed them against the Jets & Giants. And it will kill them later this year, unless they get something more than I expect out of Morris.

allow the dog to take the other side of that...when he has a great game, everyone here jumps to he is "elite" and the second coming of Dan Fouts...etc...etc...the crux of this who argument has been, elite vs good. one year...one game...one 4 game stretch isn't to the dog's mind the resume for earning that status. and as the dog said, the body of work isn't that of an elite QB...but he still has 5 years or so to get there.

At best, the Dog is the Ying to the Homers' Yang.

you see, despite our differing opinions, you at least get what this whole thing is, an on-going debate as to the legitimacy of the label. the dog appreciates that.

The feeling is mutual.

Your posts are like paprika.

again no denial. maybe they are not the same person, they just share a room.

um, badegg did deny it...the dog can't reiterate enough that it may be time for you to take another hiatus. where is cowboyz when you need him? or do you think he is also the dog?

um, badegg did deny it...the dog can't reiterate enough that it may be time for you to take another hiatus. where is cowboyz when you need him? or do you think he is also the dog?

do you deny that you are in the same location? btw, cowboyz doesn't bother me. what he did was despicable but that's his problem. he has to live with himself.

do you deny that you are in the same location? btw, cowboyz doesn't bother me. what he did was despicable but that's his problem.

ok, the dog will play along...

the dog denies being the same person...when it comes to technology, the dog doesn't know how to determine where someone else is posting from, so the dog can't say for sure where badegg is located in the world. but you go with what you want to...angela lansbury has nothing on you matlock...

ok, the dog will play along...

the dog denies being the same person...when it comes to technology, the dog doesn't know how to determine where someone else is posting from, so the dog can't say for sure where badegg is located in the world. but you go with what you want to...angela lansbury has nothing on you matlock...

same location. thank you for admitting it. crawl back in your hole.

same location. thank you for admitting it. crawl back in your hole.

ha ha ha...wow, the dog doesn't typically laugh at deteriorating mental capacities, but you really are off your rocker...forgive the dog's insensitivities to your issues.

again, last time - go back on hiatus. you still haven't fully recovered from whatever breakdown caused you to leave earlier this year...

again no denial. all you have to say is if you and egg are the same person or work/live in the same place. easy, is my "sedimtent"

wow...the dog will ask someone else to please jump in, even if you are no fan of the dog's, and read through the last few posts and explain it to this poor, challenged man. this is going from entertaining to awkward...and flat out uncomfortable is not far off...