SportsWrath

Little Eli is starting to remind the dog of...

ksm7

again no denial. all you have to say is if you and egg are the same person or work/live in the same place. easy, is my "sedimtent"

Give it up, man. What does it matter if we are in the same location? Really, who cares?

I come here to discuss football.

But, in the sake of full disclosure, I am in NJ (like my profile says). I do not work or live with Italian Hotdog...

Unless Italian Hotdog is the weird woman in the next office over who I never speak to. :confused:

But can we just let it go. I really don't see too many others chimining in here. So I don't think anyone else really cares.

Give it up, man. What does it matter if we are in the same location? Really, who cares?

But, in the sake of full disclosure, I am in NJ (like my profile says). I do not work or live with Italian Hotdog...

Unless Italian Hotdog is the weird woman in the next office over who I never speak to. :confused:

But can we just let it go. I really don't see too many others chimining in here. So I don't think anyone else really cares.

I have no problem with the persona known as bad egg.

the dog thinks you should mind your tongue...clearly this is very important to the man (and you really should be sensitive to his deteriorating state of mental health)...for the record, the dog is not the weird woman in the next office, but she sounds delightful.

now back to the thread:

little eli is not elite. but if he can put together consistent years like this, it can be revisited in the future...