SportsWrath

I go to the Bills game....

Storm

I'm riding back with my buddy in his car, his gf in the front passenger, me in the back next to the cooler, chilling on beers....and all of a sudden about 12 cars come to a dead stop straight ahead of us. So my buddy pulls the best driving move I've seen in a long time, slams on the brakes, swerves a little bit to the right and ends up about a half inch from the left bumper of the car ahead of him....

And some dick in an SUV comes plowing into his little Chevy Cobalt going about 60....if I wasn't so drunk I would probably be heading to the hospital right now, I'm pretty sure when I wake up tomorrow my back is going to be fucked....it hurt when it happened and now it doesn't hurt too much, but it's one of those things where I think I drank the pain away....

And to top it off, the Giants are actually, score-wise, playing well...This is what I get for not hanging around until 4 to watch them....The Bills get their ass kicked (score looked a lot closer than the actual game) and I get my back folded and more poor buddy had his entire passenger side pushed about 6 inches forward toward the front of the car....

Laugh at will, boys.

I'm riding back with my buddy in his car, his gf in the front passenger, me in the back next to the cooler, chilling on beers....and all of a sudden about 12 cars come to a dead stop straight ahead of us. So my buddy pulls the best driving move I've seen in a long time, slams on the brakes, swerves a little bit to the right and ends up about a half inch from the left bumper of the car ahead of him....

And some dick in an SUV comes plowing into his little Chevy Cobalt going about 60....if I wasn't so drunk I would probably be heading to the hospital right now, I'm pretty sure when I wake up tomorrow my back is going to be fucked....it hurt when it happened and now it doesn't hurt too much, but it's one of those things where I think I drank the pain away....

And to top it off, the Giants are actually, score-wise, playing well...This is what I get for not hanging around until 4 to watch them....The Bills get their ass kicked (score looked a lot closer than the actual game) and I get my back folded and more poor buddy had his entire passenger side pushed about 6 inches forward toward the front of the car....

Laugh at will, boys.

That sucks, dude. Hope your back feels better. Mine has sucked for years and trust me... a bad back will ruin your fucking week.

That sucks, dude. Hope your back feels better. Mine has sucked for years and trust me... a bad back will ruin your fucking week.

Luckily we got the guy's insurance and he is totally at fault....worst case I go to the doctor's with this dude's insurance information....they already made the claim and I also talked to their own insurance so they know I'm possibly injured.

A Giants win would make me feel a lot better.....actually, the mere fact Aaron Rodgers isn't on the bench yet makes me feel a lot better.

I hope you feel better by the end of the week. You'll probably be sore as hell tomorrow.

I think perhaps I have a concussion which is why I am being so disagreeing and angry right now....so I apologize. I don't want to lose any buddies.

But I really do believe that Fewell is getting some undeserved criticism, once again.

I think perhaps I have a concussion which is why I am being so disagreeing and angry right now....so I apologize. I don't want to lose any buddies.

But I really do believe that Fewell is getting some undeserved criticism, once again.

No sweat.

And I might know what you mean about undeserved criticism towards a coordinator, lol.