SportsWrath

Funny Eli Interview

JMFP

I tried.....could not get through......they left me on hold forever........axxholes

I wanted to ask them if they knew 10 of the 22 guys on the field were lineman???........you know those anonymous big fat guys who never get to touch the football unless its the centers fat ass

I tried.....could not get through......they left me on hold forever........axxholes

I wanted to ask them if they knew 10 of the 22 guys on the field were lineman???........you know those anonymous big fat guys who never get to touch the football unless its the centers fat ass

Linemen are not, in fact, anonymous. Each member of an offensive or defensive line has a name; and in professional football, their surnames are emblazoned on the back of their uniform jerseys. That way,fans can in fact identify them. For those less literate, they also have numbers, and can be identified that way.

Even if that were not the case, in order to be employed, they would need a social security number, which requires a name. At the very least, payroll would have to be able to identify them in order to pay them.

Linemen are not, in fact, anonymous. Each member of an offensive or defensive line has a name; and in professional football, their surnames are emblazoned on the back of their uniform jerseys. That way,fans can in fact identify them. For those less literate, they also have numbers, and can be identified that way.

Even if that were not the case, in order to be employed, they would need a social security number, which requires a name. At the very least, payroll would have to be able to identify them in order to pay them.

:clap::LMAO: