SportsWrath

Garafolo: Bradshaw Out Indefinitely With Cracked Bone In Foot

Mr. P

The Giants need to target an SEC back....they need a fucking workhorse who is used to playing against very physical teams.

If the Giants go find another Ray Rice type of back, they would be set.

Trent Richardson would fit the bill. No way we draft him though, Unless we somehow are picking in the top five.

LMAO, Dog thinks he's making sense again.

Anyhow Joe, don't care where a running back comes from as far as conference. I think we just have to address the position and get some young legs on the team. Mark Ingram was everyone's consensus must have, top pick at his position and I just didn't see it. I liked Mikel Leshoure, Ryan Williams, and DeMarco Murray over Ingram. Unfortunately, two of those guys have had their entire rookie season lost to injury. But Murray came in and lit the world on fire. Ingram looks slow and I think will be the Saints' Ron Dayne. So for me, I look for measurables combined with what you see on game tapes. If you find a guy who runs with power and speed, is somewhere in the neighborhood of 220 lbs or more, and shows some explosion on film and make you miss ability, that's the guy I want. Da'Rell Scott is a guy that is pretty close to that criteria.