SportsWrath

Now that we have LaVar

osi724dasack

Guest nosebleed
Take a linebacker because Arrington's knees give out by week 5.

He will be playing catch on the sideline with Shockey, laughing, giggling, as Plax shakes his head.

If one of those guys get to 13, EA my try to pull the trigger. I don't see them falling past 13 though but I'm willing to slightly overpay to get to that slot where we can draft a DT that can put our d on another level.

If the Giants are looking for a 1-technique DT to replace Clancy, and they don't like Watson at 25, there are other options outside of trading up for Ngata. Keep their picks and take someone like Cofield, Le Kevin Smith, and Tommy Jackson in the mid rounds.

If the Giants are looking for a 1-technique DT to replace Clancy, and they don't like Watson at 25, there are other options outside of trading up for Ngata. Keep their picks and take someone like Cofield, Le Kevin Smith, and Tommy Jackson in the mid rounds.

I would like us to take a look at Brenston Bukner if its doable? what kind of $ is he looking for?

I posted this on another board I figured it would be good for here as well. This was in response to a clipping that the Browns are interested in trading down.

We would most likely have to give our 1st, 2nd, and our 3rd to get to 12 overall. Not all draft pick value charts are the same but thats the general idea.

12= 1200 points

25= 750 points

56= 340 points

89= 145 points

We would have the chance at getting Ngata or Bunkley with that 12th pick. If Ngata is available though the Browns wont be trading back. Savage said he would love to have Ngata and is very high on him. The Ravens said they would love to pick his pocket and move up and steal Ngata from him.

we would have to move up to around 10-13 to get either of those guys...

i am not sure the juice is worth the squeze although they are very good DT's i just wish there was a 3rd DT we could go after besides Gabe Watson

Claude Wroten is up to there talents...but Wroten has some big character issues, so that may be a concern.

And I wouldnt take Watson if he was there in the 3rd round.... he lacks motive

Claude Wroten is up to there talents...but Wroten has some big character issues, so that may be a concern.

And I wouldnt take Watson if he was there in the 3rd round.... he lacks motive

I'm not high on Gabe Watson either but if he's there in the 2nd we HAVE to take him. 3rd round? Somebody went biking without their helmet.

I'm not high on Gabe Watson either but if he's there in the 2nd we HAVE to take him. 3rd round? Somebody went biking without their helmet.

I can really see Watson slipping far far down...maybe not into the 3rd, but the 2nd is very possible.

He is very talented, but just doesnt give an effort.

He may be this years Antaaj Hawthorne

I can really see Watson slipping far far down...maybe not into the 3rd, but the 2nd is very possible.

He is very talented, but just doesnt give an effort.

He may be this years Antaaj Hawthorne

Hawthorne was a vastly different case. He failed a drug test. If anyone will be this year's Hawthorne, it's Wroten...

From what I've read Watson's main concern is his motor. Would you agree Money?

Absolutely. His endurance sucks because he struggles to stay in shape (which is why he was benched this past year). As a result, he tends to be lazy and take plays off. "Underachiever" is a term thrown around a lot, especially with regard to massive DTs, but it applies to Watson completely. If he's in shape and playing hard, he's a force. But he was rarely a force at UM, usually because of those two (related) factors...