SportsWrath

The Falcons did us a huge favor

Allstarjim

if he keeps up the 2 per game sack pace for a few years how could you keep him out?

BTW is Gastineau in Canton? If not its a shame.......I know he was reviled for his sack dance but give me a break

who was the guy who drilled him in the back for dancing on the Star or the opponents logo? Jackie Slater?

Eagles now 1-1. Although, with all the crap I give our coaching staff, WTF was Mike Smith thinking going to the victory formation when they couldn't run out the clock? They then ended up punting to DeSean Jackson, which is dangerous enough as we all know, and then the Eagles still had time for a hail mary attempt to win the game. If you can't run the clock out, you try to get a first down... prematurely going to the V-formation very easily could have cost them the game, and if that happened, I would've really pitied Smith this week.

Anyhow, not only did the Eagles lose, but Vick is hurt, too, with a neck injury. Who knows what the story is. Probably tomorrow or Tuesday we'll know if he has a stinger or just a stiff neck. It would be great if the Falcons gave us the added bonus of facing Kafka next week and not Vick.

And, crazy as it may seem, THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS ARE IN FIRST PLACE. The Giants just have to win tomorrow to be tied with the Cowboys and Eagles for 2nd place behind the 'Skins. And the Redskins have to play Dallas next week in Big D. If we can pull our heads out of our asses, win tomorrow night and take it to the Eagles, who knows? Maybe it's us and Dallas tied for first a week from tonight.

You post this as if you truly believe that the Giants are going somewhere this season. :LMAO: