SportsWrath

I'm hopefull and not ready to write off the season

JackStroud

Pittsburg got creamed yesterday too

Maybe this will be a wake up call for what has been a smug, too comfortable team

That was a classic trap game, away, at a division rival which is much improved

We have Tuck and Osi coming back, and I'm fairly certain this is still a solid team..........the season is a marathon, not a sprint

Lets not go overboard here

Certainly the game yesterday was disappointing but I thought the team played a 3 quarters speed.........they need to step it up

but for a play or two we still would have won yesterday

take away Eli's brain fart on the 5 yd line and Tynes rotten kick and we would have won that game

I never gave up on the sedason.

The season on the other hand..............................

Yeah so you can revise your projection now.......I remember that old quote "you never as ugly as you think you are or as good looking as you wish you could be" It was a shix effort but we still were in it until Tynes did his usual thing, and Eli somehow forgot he was on his own 5 yd line.......I'm beginning to question his brainpower.

Now 10-6 looks like a decent wish for target........I just hope we beat Philly........not just beat em. kill em

What would you do when Osi and Tuck come back?

I say move JPP inside as he is definitely the strongest of the 3 of them,plus Tuck has to baby that neck a bit and you dont want him in the middle of the Scrum.

Yeah so you can revise your projection now.......I remember that old quote "you never as ugly as you think you are or as good looking as you wish you could be" It was a shix effort but we still were in it until Tynes did his usual thing, and Eli somehow forgot he was on his own 5 yd line.......I'm beginning to question his brainpower.

Now 10-6 looks like a decent wish for target........I just hope we beat Philly........not just beat em. kill em

What would you do when Osi and Tuck come back?

I say move JPP inside as he is definitely the strongest of the 3 of them,plus Tuck has to baby that neck a bit and you dont want him in the middle of the Scrum.

slowly put the motherFFFKing drink down... JPP's strongest point is his speed.. moving him to the inside is insane and should never be mention...

i say, give it 2 or 3 games to judge, i'm sure the coaches will make it's adjustments...

Pittsburg got creamed yesterday too

Maybe this will be a wake up call for what has been a smug, too comfortable team

That was a classic trap game, away, at a division rival which is much improved

We have Tuck and Osi coming back, and I'm fairly certain this is still a solid team..........the season is a marathon, not a sprint

Lets not go overboard here

Certainly the game yesterday was disappointing but I thought the team played a 3 quarters speed.........they need to step it up

but for a play or two we still would have won yesterday

take away Eli's brain fart on the 5 yd line and Tynes rotten kick and we would have won that game

OPENING DAY is a TRAP game?????

And 1) the tip/pick wasn't Eli's fault. McKenzie was supposed to cut block the end and bring his hands down. 2) even so, that was a fluky play. How many tipped balls by linemen stay right there for them to grab? Against us, ALL OF THEM!!!!

And you can take away that play and Tynes' kick and we still wouldn't have won. We got outplayed up and down the field the entire 2nd half. I remember saying to myself at one point in the 3rd qtr, "we're only 7 points down and we have the ball.....so why do I feel like we're getting killed?" The margin of victory doesn't show the margin of domination. We sucked.