SportsWrath

Osi is officially the stupidest man in football.

fishgutmartyr

you just love tweeking me dont you

what is the issue? You dont like my criticism of Giants management?

you fail to realize Eli is not his brother

what IS the issue

Peyton thinks quick, moves quick, throws quick

Eli is a slug by comparison..............deal with it, hes not his brother........not even close

you do not like Tiki.......the greatest running back in Giants history? What is it about that you do not understand????? :confused:

Tiki and Plaxico are the 1st pro bowl players at the top of their games to re-join the NFL after a few years absence

DON'T YOU FIND THAT THE LEAST BIT INETERESTING!!!!!!

NFL is entertainment man...............sit back and let yourself be entertained before stickng your foot in your mouth

If you don't realize by now no one enjoys playing for the personality-free Coughlin, I cannot help you

thats_racist_girl.gif

Im just kidding with Nas

Years ago we all posted our pictures on the GMB I can assure you he is not a brother.

He knows that

Actually Nas is a good looking dude forced by circumstance to constantly defend his religion

I'm sure pure Muslims are horrified by the actions of their extremists

unfortunately it is what it is

Life often siucks..........this is why we are drawn to sports......its a pure escape

Bro is racist? LOL when will this country grow up and deal with reality, there are different races and unfortunately some idiots use that to discriminate

It's bullshit, guys. His meniscus was repaired in 2008. They actually went in and repaired it when they could have removed it and had him playing in 2008. But it was better for the asshole in the long run to at least try to repair it. He was given a completely clean bill of health, and the meniscus repair was SUCCESSFUL.

That's right: those miserable bastids Coughlin and Reese let an entire season go on his contractso that they could try to fix the knee in a way that there were no long-term effects; rather than remove the meniscus and have him playing in 2-3 weeks.

I can't be the only one that remembers that, am I?

Tiki and Plaxico are the 1st pro bowl players at the top of their games to re-join the NFL after a few years absence

DON'T YOU FIND THAT THE LEAST BIT INETERESTING!!!!!!

NFL is entertainment man...............sit back and let yourself be entertained before stickng your foot in your mouth

If you don't realize by now no one enjoys playing for the personality-free Coughlin, I cannot help you

I dont think Plaxico has ever made the pro bowl.

Im just kidding with Nas

Years ago we all posted our pictures on the GMB I can assure you he is not a brother.

He knows that

Actually Nas is a good looking dude forced by circumstance to constantly defend his religion

I'm sure pure Muslims are horrified by the actions of their extremists

unfortunately it is what it is

Life often siucks..........this is why we are drawn to sports......its a pure escape

Bro is racist? LOL when will this country grow up and deal with reality, there are different races and unfortunately some idiots use that to discriminate

I have my picture posted here in my profile. :)