SportsWrath

Adam Schefter tweet

Allstarjim

I dont understand how an average QB, who spent 2 years behind bars, then comes and has the equivalent of a lil more than a half season of real good play, is gonna lead them to the promised land? :confused:

Im willin to bet money Vick doesnt repeat last yr.

Does that mean we have a dream team too? Because we don't have linebackers either. Our lines are better, and we don't exactly have to hang our heads when it comes to a defensive backfield.

Maybe I don't take Webster/Thomas straight up against DRC/Asdfhgoowa, but I do when they're coupled with Phillips/Rolle.

As far as I can tell, the only thing they have on us is speed.

I'd rather have Webster, Thomas. Personally.

me too, neither DRC or Asomoomoo can shadow receivers. All they do is jam, and cut off the outside hashes, like Dayne said what the hell are gonna do about the middle of the field. Is there gonna be rule, when you play the Eagles you can't throw the ball to the middle of the field, you must be only allowed to throw it outside, in the new CBA. They drafted Nate Allen, who played well last year, He played next Mikell though and they thought Mikell was expendable (makes no sense) They gave up 49 sacks last year, Their oline is awful. Babin had ONE good year and that's cause he was playing for a contract, before last year Babin played on five different teams (including a stint with Philly, where he sucked) Their LB's also suck, has Hampton mentioned. Yet their crowning themselves the dream team. I hope we fucking crush them.