SportsWrath

Marion Barber was cut and is available Gentlemen

JackStroud

What about 3rd and 1 guys.............its the Gorilla in the room none of you will address............Jacobs is MISERABLE FAILURE at 3rd and ONE

will one of you knot heads please WAKE THE FUK UP!!!!!!!!

OK, Jack here's your Gorilla... I'm going to address it right now... The Cowboys VERY, very rarely gave the ball to Barber on 3rd and 1, or 4th and 1 for that matter, and when they did, most of the time he did NOT get the first down. I looked, Jack... looked at all 113 of his carries, and hardly any were on 3rd and 1... most of the time, it was Felix Jones in those situations or they passed the ball.

So please, Jack... WAKE THE FUK UP! And, as I demonstrated, Jacobs has been far more successful than Barber in any situation, period.

Which Barber not Tiki Barber???? The Cowboys might now prefer Felix Jones but in past years Marion Barber got that call and usually came through........Jacobs?? uhuh

Tiki Barber came through 90% of the time on 3rd and 1

You see gentlemen.........being unable to convert a third down and 1 is a game killer............a horrible situation

Bradshaw can do it but he coughs it up......Jacobs is just too slow to convert 3rd down......Danny Ware never gets the opportunity so he remains the great unknown

If you cannot convert 3rd downs you are not going to win a lot of games.............I I don't care if your average yds per carry is 22yds.

Which Barber not Tiki Barber???? The Cowboys might now prefer Felix Jones but in past years Marion Barber got that call and usually came through........Jacobs?? uhuh

Tiki Barber came through 90% of the time on 3rd and 1

You see gentlemen.........being unable to convert a third down and 1 is a game killer............a horrible situation

Bradshaw can do it but he coughs it up......Jacobs is just too slow to convert 3rd down......Danny Ware never gets the opportunity so he remains the great unknown

If you cannot convert 3rd downs you are not going to win a lot of games.............I I don't care if your average yds per carry is 22yds.

What the hell are you talkin about Jack??? :confused: Jacobs converted plenty of 3rd and shorts. :rolleyes: