Weslye Saunders, TE, South Carolina

Schuylar Oordt, TE, Northern Iowa

Will Hill, FS, Florida

DeAndre McDaniel, SS, Clemson

Kendric Burney, CB, North Carolina

Mark Herzlich, LB, Boston College

Scott Lutrus, LB, UConn

Ryan Bartholomew, C, Syracuse

man, i wanted bartholomew with one of our 6th rounders, then wanted him again in the 7th, so 1. shows how much i know, and 2. hopefully we still get him.

i wanted pascoe before in the 7th and we didnt have to draft him and still got him.

It's going to be an absolute free for all whenever they finally agree to a CBA.

Yeah, the UDFA signings post-draft is when you ready see who did their homework. Now all the teams have the luxury of time to re-evaluate their remaining rankings. Some smart kids will make more money though, if they field 8-9 calls on the first day.

Yeah, the UDFA signings post-draft is when you ready see who did their homework. Now all the teams have the luxury of time to re-evaluate their remaining rankings. Some smart kids will make more money though, if they field 8-9 calls on the first day.

You're right on the money. Nothing worse for a player to go in the 7th round to a scrub team with no future. Being the last person drafted has also got to suck because there's probably several other teams you'd rather be on that would scoop you up. At least if you're undrafted, you more than likely have your choice between 3 or 4 teams.....if you're really good, 7-10 teams and then cha ching.

I suspect the Giants have a half dozen offensive linemen they want to bring in. Like pdub, I'd like to see the Giants get Bartholomew.