SportsWrath

Nick Greisen Speaking At Mets Game Now

Blue Jeans

He is with Jim Finn sporting a Giants sweatshirt, talking about how it is important to come into next season and give Tom Coughlin a good camp as always, blah blah blah. Do you think he could be re-signing now? Any chance at all?

How come it makes so much sense that Finn and Griesen are friends?

I really hope Nick resigns at our own terms and accepts his role as a back-up.

:LMAO: That's hilarious.

I think Nick has given up hope that he will get paid and will play as a starter. It'll be a big boost to the defense if he can come back in and provide depth.

How come it makes so much sense that Finn and Griesen are friends?

I really hope Nick resigns at our own terms and accepts his role as a back-up.

Same reason that it makes sense that Plax and Shockey are friends.

Guest Nutty Sack
Well he has to show that considering he wanted to leave the Giants for more money. I wouldn't consider him very loyal when thinking that he was better than he actually is.

Yeah let persicute him for wanting to go to another team where he would start and make more money. In the meantime we are starting and paying invalid in Carlos Emmons.

EA are you awake yet ??

Guest Nutty Sack
Well he has to show that considering he wanted to leave the Giants for more money. I wouldn't consider him very loyal when thinking that he was better than he actually is.

Hope he's a loyal as Shockey and Plaxico. Oh that's right there in South Beach while their teamates are all together in New Jersey.

its a business ! loyality ?

loyality is long gone and I cant fault any player for wanting to upgrade himself.

unfortantely for nick his performance is in between backup and starter.

Not good enough for starter but a little too good for backup.

one thing is true he plays with heart and ya gotta like that

its a business ! loyality ?

loyality is long gone and I cant fault any player for wanting to upgrade himself.

unfortantely for nick his performance is in between backup and starter.

Not good enough for starter but a little too good for backup.

one thing is true he plays with heart and ya gotta like that

So what you're saying is that he isn't good enough to start? Why would he demand to be a starter and ask for a rediculous amount of cash? He obviously believes he's better than he actually is.

So what you're saying is that he isn't good enough to start? Why would he demand to be a starter and ask for a rediculous amount of cash? He obviously believes he's better than he actually is.

one word ! "agent"

Guest nosebleed

Greisen a back-up???? Hopefully he will be starting over that slow as shit Carlos Emmons, lord knows he can tackle better than that free agent bust.

Guest nosebleed
Hopefully neither of them are starting.

I would take Greisen starting over Emmons any day of the week, he is a complete joke. If I wanted to see someone dragged over fifty yards, I would attend the running of the bulls.

Guest nosebleed
Who the fuck do you like on this team?

Obviously Greisen, he has something lacking, heart........not only that, he isin't even signed and is in town, meanwhile down in Miami...........................................................................

meanwhile down in Miami...........................................................................

YeaYea we know. Shock and Plax. Will you guys get over it. We don't foget every five minutes and have to be reminded. You're outrage at this isn't going to change anything cause they don't give a fuck about you or your opinion.

Greisen a back-up???? Hopefully he will be starting over that slow as shit Carlos Emmons, lord knows he can tackle better than that free agent bust.

Funny you say "slow as shit Carlos Emmons" when Nick Greisen was the slowest LB on the roster last year, and he still would be. Greisen lacks athleticism and speed. He has good instincts but even that can be inconsistent. Why should he start over Emmons when he wants to start as the MLB? I would like Greisen back but I wouldn't cry a river if he doesn't come back.

This team now makes players who weren't versatile, versatile, while those who were, they make them more versatile. Before we only knew Greisen as a MLB, then all of a sudden when Coughlin and his staff comes in, he comes in to play WLB/ROLB and the year after he enters the game in place of a struggling Reggie Torbor at the SLB/LOLB position. Carlos Emmons only was a SLB/LOLB, but in Training Camp he learned the WLB/ROLB position. I'm not sure if Blackburn played another position besides DE or MLB, but he learned the WLB/ROLB position a little, which is why he entered the game against the 49ers as a ROLB when Greisen got hurt.

thats true ryan

how we all forget that the Giants have a coaching staff that

teach players a thing or two.

i can understand the fustration of emmons though

unfortunately at the time of signing the giants were

patching shit up !!

Yeah let persicute him for wanting to go to another team where he would start and make more money. In the meantime we are starting and paying invalid in Carlos Emmons.

EA are you awake yet ??

I thought Greisen was gone...

another bullshit prediction by the shit bag crew.

Guest Nutty Sack
I would take Greisen starting over Emmons any day of the week, he is a complete joke. If I wanted to see someone dragged over fifty yards, I would attend the running of the bulls.

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Guest Nutty Sack
I thought Greisen was gone...

another bullshit prediction by the shit bag crew.

Please take the marbles out of your mouth and explain to the group what it is you're trying to say.