SportsWrath

Rangers V Flyers

TheMessiah

Lauri is going to be amazing, there was talk about us taking him with teh 6th pick in the draft instead of Montoya Maloney liked him that much. As for Marc Staal I was jumping up and down when we drafted him, I was waiting to hear that we would make a trade it was just common sense with Staal left to trade up and get him, some people had him rated higher than Jack Johnson who was the 3rd pick in the draft and is going to Michigan. The future is very bright on broadway. Can't wait till tommrow

Lauri is going to be amazing, there was talk about us taking him with teh 6th pick in the draft instead of Montoya Maloney liked him that much. As for Marc Staal I was jumping up and down when we drafted him, I was waiting to hear that we would make a trade it was just common sense with Staal left to trade up and get him, some people had him rated higher than Jack Johnson who was the 3rd pick in the draft and is going to Michigan. The future is very bright on broadway. Can't wait till tommrow

Here is the worst part about that.... Jack Johnson is going to start playing on an incredibly good team in Carolina. That's not to say that we aren't talented but I think that Johnson is really going to help take Carolina's defense to a whole different level.

I can't wait to see Staal, I haven't seen too much of him except in pre-season & he looked close to being ready then... hopefully with another season of junior to his resume he'll fit right in.

This is terrible, the injury bug is hitting us at the wrong time... :TD:. We are limping into the playoffs.

One more win....Lets go Rangers....

Hopefully Kasparitis will be back soon but the most important thing is that we get Lundqvist back soon..... I can't see Weekes winning a 7 game series for us unless the offense starts pumping in 6 goals per game.

Here is the worst part about that.... Jack Johnson is going to start playing on an incredibly good team in Carolina. That's not to say that we aren't talented but I think that Johnson is really going to help take Carolina's defense to a whole different level.

Jack Johnson is going to college first, the thing is though it is beuty in the eye of the beholder. Marc and him where so closely rated coming into the draft that it was a toss up. I have seen clips of Staal playing this year in juniors and he looks very very good he has a good head on his shoulders he moves the puck well and is very smart away from the puck. We will see what happens today, as for the injury bug it has not really hit us everyone is healthy we just don't want to aggrivate the injuries, Lundqvist is ready and will be back Tuesday.Everyone else besides Martin is day to day

I don't like the way we are lookin' heading into the playoffs

George Mason went into the NCAA Tournament playing horrible down the stretch and made it too the final four, we know what the team can do when they are on and I don't see any reason why when healthy(Tues) we can not go deep into the playoffs.