SportsWrath

Injuries are killers- were in bad shape

JackStroud

worked pretty good for 5 games in row

dont let one trap game concern you

It may work well, but it isn't our go-to offense...and it should be. I don't know what it is but it's like Gilbride doesn't have confidence in it to be the cornerstone of our offense. Guess that's just the Giants of the new millennium...pass first mentality even when the run game can dominate and keep other offenses off the field.

...and our pass D has only been really bad since last Sunday...........

yeah i hear that, we're much stronger on d than the redskins. i am a little worried though about the timing of this matchup. seems we're reeling at the same time they are rolling

I'm talking about playcalling. Not the offensive line's ability to run block and our backs' YPC. Dumbass. I'm talking running in key situations and counting on something that works...to work. Instead of throwing on the 1 yard line when your back just picked up, like you said, 6 yards on both of his carries to get you down there.

There's a HUGE difference between establishing the run (which Gilbride doesn't) and running because...well, eventually you have to run (which Gilbride does)

Think before you log in to Sportswrath.

Right on the money....Gilbride still thinks he is playing Run and Shoot....pass.pass.fuck it shotgun handoff....lol

Right on the money....Gilbride still thinks he is playing Run and Shoot....pass.pass.fuck it shotgun handoff....lol

Ya, seriously, wtf is up with that? The runs I do see are shotgun handoffs. And what's up with not giving the hot hand the ball on 4th down last game? Jacobs came in cold and you could tell when he hit the pile like a 5 year old. Bradshaw was running really well...Jacobs shouldn't EVER see the field in my opinion.

I will say this...the key to tonight's game, no matter what happens on defense...is to establish the running game and string together 6,7,8 minute long drives....if you can essentially cut the game in half or more and score points while doing it, Vick and that scary offense has less of a shot to embarrass the defense.