SportsWrath

Sinorice Moss Is No Longer A Giant

Mr. P

I would field any Pisarcik Era WR before I would even bring Moss=Loss anywhere near the Meadowlands. The guy was a waste of a roster space...just thinking on the many motivated guys with limited talent that we let go for Moss=Loss that made more of a contribution than he ever did. They tried him at KR, PR the slot....the guy was decent in college but so are thousands of others against uneven competition.

imbecile......ok

thanks for your vote

I had no use for Pierce's lack of mobility, poor pass coverage, downfield tackling as opposed to backfield stops

Troy Palomalu shows you how LBers should play the game.....I'm not saying Pierce was to use your word an imbecile....he just lacked any athleticism at all.....could not knock the snot out of anyone but one hit on Michael Vick on year (out of bounds)

My BIGGEST problem with Pierce was he was so small he could not lay the wood on anyone

I'll never forget when Kevin Lewis, the guy he replaced came back off the couch in December against the Panthers and hit a Panthers RB so hard you could hear the hit in Alaska.................Pierce just could not do that stuff

Lewis was actually a better MLBer from an athletic perspective and only lost his job because Ernie the Wig wanted revenge for the Griffith betrayal........

Thanks for the Imbicile remark.....what would that make you then? <_<

again, it was YOUR logic that a player wasn't bad because the team kept them here for so many years.

not my logic, your logic.

imbecile......ok

thanks for your vote

I had no use for Pierce's lack of mobility, poor pass coverage, downfield tackling as opposed to backfield stops

He was fine between 2005-2007...2008 really exposed his pass coverage skills, which he was never known for. He was known for being the QB of the defense.

Troy Palomalu shows you how LBers should play the game.....I'm not saying Pierce was to use your word an imbecile....he just lacked any athleticism at all.....could not knock the snot out of anyone but one hit on Michael Vick on year (out of bounds)

Polamalu is a safety, idiot.

My BIGGEST problem with Pierce was he was so small he could not lay the wood on anyone

I'll never forget when Kevin Lewis, the guy he replaced came back off the couch in December against the Panthers and hit a Panthers RB so hard you could hear the hit in Alaska.................Pierce just could not do that stuff

Kevin Lewis? Oh yeah...what was the score of that game again 23-0 and it was in the playoffs...fucking idiot.

Lewis was actually a better MLBer from an athletic perspective and only lost his job because Ernie the Wig wanted revenge for the Griffith betrayal........

This is laughable from every angle. If he was so much better athletically than Pierce, why isn't he still playing?

Thanks for the Imbicile remark.....what would that make you then? <_>

One smart motherfucker.