SportsWrath

Sinorice Moss Is No Longer A Giant

Mr. P

Dominik Hixon was an undrafted free agent return man released by Denver, and came in an blew Sinorice Moss down the depth chart so bad it wasn't funny.

Nuff said.

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Like I wrote in the other thread...I would not pay Moss=Loss to be the Gatorade Spritz boy for one game much less put on a uni during a game.

You know, you spoil everything with you facts smartass. :furious:

Your point pretty much held true still

Moss might not have seen the field, but when guys who weren't even drafted by this team are coming in as FA and constantly pushing you down the depth chart....and when you are constantly dinged up that you rarely see the field....well, you're a waste of a roster spot, anyway, and didn't prove that you deserved to be on the field in the first place.

I saw a lot of promise in Moss.....he had a lot of energy after the catch, and speed

lets agree to disagree on this one...

there is no 'disagree'. Everyone here thinks Moss sucked and deserved to be booted of the team like, say, 2 years ago. Except the resident dumbass.

I used to think he might be able to show something if he got to see the field. Then I realized he was so fragile that he couldn't even stay on the PRACTICE field.

and there were really no plays preseason or reg season that showed "he had a lot of energy after the catch"

so thats just some sort of prediction about what you think could be.

Wait, he DID have energy after the catch...but he utilized it by going the wrong direction.... :confused:

I saw a lot of promise in Moss.....he had a lot of energy after the catch, and speed

the promise not to gain yardage

the promise not to contribute on special teams

the promise not to run vertical

the promise to never get better.

I disagree, I think we do have the best 3 man WR corp in the NFL. Who's better? Pittsburgh MIGHT be close...but there's no way NO is better, if that's where you're going with this. For the simple fact that we have a guy that can move the chains, a guy that is the playmaker, and a guy with the elusiveness to turn any catch into a 30 yard gain.

Don't want to really get into what team is better than the other, but I think Dallas and Philly both have WR corps that are just as good as ours if not better.

The trio of Dez Bryant, Miles Austin, and Roy Williams is pretty impressive. Yes, I said Roy Williams. Dez Bryant is making corners look ridiculous. His talent is on par with the best in the NFL right now... Calvin and Andre Johnson.

DeSean Jackson, Jeremy Maclin, and the underrated Jason Avant is pretty scary, too.

Tough for me to say, because there are no two teams I hate more than the Cowboys and Eagles. But I really think that the top 3 receiving corps in the NFL all reside in the NFC East.

Energy? That was pure panic. He had no instinct for gaining yards after the catch at all.

I don't even think he was that fast, he just looked faster because he was so small.

True he sucked sooooooooo bad the cheapskate Giants kept him around for 5 years LOL

this is normal :rolleyes:

I think that's called a 'contract'

Notice, they didn't resign him or offer him another 'contract'

NFL contracts are not binding.....only the upfront bonus money must be paid......you can cut any NFL player and only are responsible to pay him up to that point

look you obviously hate Sinorice Moss....or maybe hate yourself and use Moss as a punching bag.........hey whatever gets you through the night buddy

If Moss finally gets healthy and gets playing time plays to his potential for another team lets reengage this conversation otherwise......move lets move on

I'm predicting an dominant performance by the Giants tomorrow......Moss is a common citizen just like us now....Mr Irrelevevent at the moment

NFL contracts are not binding.....only the upfront bonus money must be paid......you can cut any NFL player and only are responsible to pay him up to that point

look you obviously hate Sinorice Moss....or maybe hate yourself and use Moss as a punching bag.........hey whatever gets you through the night buddy

If Moss finally gets healthy and gets playing time plays to his potential for another team lets reengage this conversation otherwise......move lets move on

I'm predicting an dominant performance by the Giants tomorrow......Moss is a common citizen just like us now....Mr Irrelevevent at the moment

there was no benefit in cutting him...we've been thin at the position...just goes to show how much moss actually showed while he was here...enough to keep him around with a think receiving corps, but not enough to ever see the field.

imbecile......ok

thanks for your vote

I had no use for Pierce's lack of mobility, poor pass coverage, downfield tackling as opposed to backfield stops

Troy Palomalu shows you how LBers should play the game.....I'm not saying Pierce was to use your word an imbecile....he just lacked any athleticism at all.....could not knock the snot out of anyone but one hit on Michael Vick on year (out of bounds)

My BIGGEST problem with Pierce was he was so small he could not lay the wood on anyone

I'll never forget when Kevin Lewis, the guy he replaced came back off the couch in December against the Panthers and hit a Panthers RB so hard you could hear the hit in Alaska.................Pierce just could not do that stuff

Lewis was actually a better MLBer from an athletic perspective and only lost his job because Ernie the Wig wanted revenge for the Griffith betrayal........

Thanks for the Imbicile remark.....what would that make you then? <_<