SportsWrath

Sinorice Moss Is No Longer A Giant

Mr. P

he was an elusive guy who ran north and south

he'll got to New England and become an All Pro and I'll laugh my ass off :smartass:

Unfortunately, south when he was supposed to go north, and vice-versa. :rolleyes:

Again, whose playing time would you have cut into to give Moss his big break? I'm dying to know who on the roster you think Moss would have out-played. You've got 3 entire years to work with, sort of. I mean, there was that hip injury in 2007, the usual hamstring problems in 2008...

funny is before he was cut jack wasnt calling for getting moss on the field, its only after he has been cut.

Its tough to get playing time on the field when you're sitting behind the best 3 man WR corp in the NFL.

He'll go elsewhere and do very well. I never saw Moss drop a lot of passes and he did well with YAC......his biggest problem was he was short and got injured a lot.

The fact the Giants kept him so long shows they knew something you don't

Instead of throwing a former Giant under the bus....wish him well and hope he does not come back to haunt us someplace like a SB against New England or Pittsburg.

You guys absolutely love to kick a guy when he's down and that's not my style.....I kick then when they are on the field and obviously incompetent- Pierce, Collins, Pettigout for instance.

Its tough to get playing time on the field when you're sitting behind the best 3 man WR corp in the NFL.

He'll go elsewhere and do very well. I never saw Moss drop a lot of passes and he did well with YAC......his biggest problem was he was short and got injured a lot.

The fact the Giants kept him so long shows they knew something you don't

Instead of throwing a former Giant under the bus....wish him well and hope he does not come back to haunt us someplace like a SB against New England or Pittsburg.

You guys absolutely love to kick a guy when he's down and that's not my style.....I kick then when they are on the field and obviously incompetent- Pierce, Collins, Pettigout for instance.

You kill the coaches when they don't play one of your fare-haired boys (Pierce over Blackburn and Palmer over everyone) but now tell us they must know something we don't with Moss. I believe that's called having it both ways, no?

Think on terms of Vichante Shaincoe who we tossed him aside.....he's now one of the best tight ends in the NFL

Okay, I'll bite

1. What did Shaincoe show here with his limited opportunities here in NY? Not much.

2. We had Jeremy Shockey here blocking him, you might be the stupidest person here.

He had plenty of opportunity during the Burress/Toomer/Smith years. Definitely not the best 3 man WR corp in the NFL.

Think on terms of Vichante Shaincoe who we tossed him aside.....he's now one of the best tight ends in the NFL

We didn't toss him aside--he was a FA, and went to where the money was. Like GolfingGuy mentioned, he was stuck behind Shockey, and at the time it looked like he was going to stay there. There was no way we were going to match Minnesota's offer. Besides, in this offense, a receiving TE isn't that high of priority.

He had plenty of opportunity during the Burress/Toomer/Smith years. Definitely not the best 3 man WR corp in the NFL.

We didn't toss him aside--he was a FA, and went to where the money was. Like GolfingGuy mentioned, he was stuck behind Shockey, and at the time it looked like he was going to stay there. There was no way we were going to match Minnesota's offer. Besides, in this offense, a receiving TE isn't that high of priority.

I disagree, I think we do have the best 3 man WR corp in the NFL. Who's better? Pittsburgh MIGHT be close...but there's no way NO is better, if that's where you're going with this. For the simple fact that we have a guy that can move the chains, a guy that is the playmaker, and a guy with the elusiveness to turn any catch into a 30 yard gain.

I disagree, I think we do have the best 3 man WR corp in the NFL. Who's better? Pittsburgh MIGHT be close...but there's no way NO is better, if that's where you're going with this. For the simple fact that we have a guy that can move the chains, a guy that is the playmaker, and a guy with the elusiveness to turn any catch into a 30 yard gain.

Yeah, NOW--but not during the whole 4 years Moss was on the team. You definitely wouldn't make that argument in 2007.

edit: I get it. You misread my post. I meant Burress/Toomer/Smith wasn't the best corp in the NFL at the time. Not the current crew.

Unfortunately, south when he was supposed to go north, and vice-versa. :rolleyes:

Again, whose playing time would you have cut into to give Moss his big break? I'm dying to know who on the roster you think Moss would have out-played. You've got 3 entire years to work with, sort of. I mean, there was that hip injury in 2007, the usual hamstring problems in 2008...

Dominik Hixon was an undrafted free agent return man released by Denver, and came in an blew Sinorice Moss down the depth chart so bad it wasn't funny.

Nuff said.

Dominik Hixon was an undrafted free agent return man released by Denver, and came in an blew Sinorice Moss down the depth chart so bad it wasn't funny.

Nuff said.

Hixon was a 4th round pick, who admittedly lost his groove after he collided into Kevin Everett.

Whos sorry now

Whos sorry now

Whos heart is breakin for taken him out

Some of you Sinorice haters almost deserve this turn of events

:LMAO:

Even if we eventually have to grab someone, it would probably be Hagen if he's still available. A decent, if unspectacular receiver who can play specials when Smith returns.

we should have fielded a 3 man Moss lineup LOL.....Randy and the two brothers just kidding.....im sure he was not truly hurt

losing Smith is a big blow.......Kevin Boss has to step up as the possession receiver

Manningham has to pick up the over the middle routes.......Nicks is such a force it almost does not matter