SportsWrath

Jay Cutler

RandolphScott

Cutler is a tough son of a bitch.

Unfortunately, he works for an offensive coordinator who hangs his QB's out to dry......Mike Martz likes his QB's to take 7 step drops, hold the ball for 5 seconds, and either throw a touchdown pass .......or get the shit knocked out of them.

That Dallas game was similar to the Giants game.....except the Giants secondary played better than Dallas'.

Guest StrahansGap

Nice try golfing. How about showing us a few pics of Eli on his ass during the Colts and Titans games. Have to give Culter a little bit of credit for being 3 and 0 before last night's game, especially because he plays behind one of the worst....if not THE worst offensive lines in the NFL right now. What's Eli's excuse? And try giving me a reason besides Gilbride.

Nice try golfing. How about showing us a few pics of Eli on his ass during the Colts and Titans games. Have to give Culter a little bit of credit for being 3 and 0 before last night's game, especially because he plays behind one of the worst....if not THE worst offensive lines in the NFL right now. What's Eli's excuse? And try giving me a reason besides Gilbride.

Calvin Johnson's premature TD celebration

Green Bay committing 18 penalties, 3 of which negated interceptions by Cutler.

Is it too much to ask of our $103 million quarterback to win one game that he's not supposed to..... where his giant defense doesn't play like the 78 steelers?

2 guys in the nfl make more money.........2.

i would trade him for cutler in 1 second.

That's what you said.

So why didn't Cutler win that game? Hmm...

And you have the balls to call me a troll. What was the point of this thread exactly?

And most of those came whoile he was a student at high school or college, so he's got an excuse. You're a cop and still have 3,000 posts. Way to protect those streets.

Guest StrahansGap

And most of those came whoile he was a student at high school or college, so he's got an excuse. You're a cop and still have 3,000 posts. Way to protect those streets.

You're two years younger than me and you have more posts than golfing. What the hell is your excuse? I average .5, you average 12 a day.

You're two years younger than me and you have more posts than golfing. What the hell is your excuse? I average .5, you average 12 a day.

Those post counts are skewed. When this place opened up (SW1), post counts were carried over from the GMB. When we went to full paid Invision, the counts from the GMB and SW1 carried over here. The actual, real, 'posts made here' counts are only shown in the member's profile. Besides, VG and Golf have been posting from day 1 with no 'hiatus', and both are/were staff members, so there are posts made in the staff section the general membership would have no idea were made.

I'm a lazy asshole. Point being, everytime you can't answer a question intelligently, you resort shit that has nothing to do about football. Ie, Golf's age, Golfs post count, etc.

Those post counts are skewed. When this place opened up (SW1), post counts were carried over from the GMB. When we went to full paid Invision, the counts from the GMB and SW1 carried over here. The actual, real, 'posts made here' counts are only shown in the member's profile. Besides, VG and Golf have been posting from day 1 with no 'hiatus', and both are/were staff members, so there are posts made in the staff section the general membership would have no idea were made.

Nope, every last one of my 20,000 posts are grade A SWII originols. I didn't want mine carried over from the old board. However, if they were combined, I'd have like 35,000 posts. Yeah, I have no life, because when I did I always ended up in the fucking drunk tank.

I'm a lazy asshole. Point being, everytime you can't answer a question intelligently, you resort shit that has nothing to do about football. Ie, Golf's age, Golfs post count, etc.

I haven't been around much lately. Been working like crazy for the Mets. Yes, I was about 50 feet away from where the Wilpon's had their presser today.

I don't care about my post count...I can honestly say that I'm friends with a couple people on this board and have hung out a few times with em. So-Cal, XXI-XXV, Seph. All cool dudes.

All at one point in time, have given me free beer and refused to take payment.

Seph gave me a shot of Grey Goose when we met up in the Stadium last year at the Iggles game. Fuckin' game sucked.

I haven't been around much lately. Been working like crazy for the Mets. Yes, I was about 50 feet away from where the Wilpon's had their presser today.

I don't care about my post count...I can honestly say that I'm friends with a couple people on this board and have hung out a few times with em. So-Cal, XXI-XXV, Seph. All cool dudes.

Seph gave me a shot of Grey Goose when we met up in the Stadium last year at the Iggles game. Fuckin' game sucked.

I'd be proud to hang with you at a game or bar, if I ever make it up there.

Nope, every last one of my 20,000 posts are grade A SWII originols. I didn't want mine carried over from the old board. However, if they were combined, I'd have like 35,000 posts. Yeah, I have no life, because when I did I always ended up in the fucking drunk tank.

I know. You're one of the few that didn't want them carried over. My point was, in general the post counts are skewed and not a good gauge of how people waste their time on the internet.

Fucking leech!