Eli 20%

Romo 10%

Frankly I'd rank them this way

Eli

Vick

Romo

NcNuggets

I agree with #2, but he is far less accurate than Eli :smartass:

I like Vick, I know dog lovers don't but he took his prison term like a man, and did not complain. Man deserves his second chance.

Id love to have him on the Giants as a change of pace.........please dont give me that starter is sacred crap (Landry rotated his QBs to send in the play every down the Cowboys first few years)

I'd also like to see Chuckie Cheese as our new HC next year.....Tom move to the owners box "Emeritus" PLEASE

were you saying that about Eli after game #1?

or are you looking through the colored glasses of the Colts game where the Giant coaches took the team right out of the game trying to outthink Peyton

they gave Peyton Manning wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much credit

played straight up we might have won that game

the 3- 8 defense did not impress me

nor did the bradshaw back there alone blocking idea

were you saying that about Eli after game #1?

or are you looking through the colored glasses of the Colts game where the Giant coaches took the team right out of the game trying to outthink Peyton

they gave Peyton Manning wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much credit

played straight up we might have won that game

the 3- 8 defense did not impress me

nor did the bradshaw back there alone blocking idea

I was critical of his accuracy coming through preseason and including game #1, yes.

The rest has nothing to do with Eli's numbers in comparison to the other NFC East QBs, and every team in the NFC East has had OLine issues this year.

All three of those guys have more passing yards and a better completion % than Eli so far this season. Romo is leading in both categories, it's not his fault the Cowboys suck.

thats cause Dallas is throwing 40 times a game, i think they are last in the league in rushing attempts, they have Barber,Jones and Choice and a oline that can runblock but not pass protect but yet they don't run it down peoples throats like they should, Garrett likes all these "trick" plays and seems to be costing them. Thats the problem though in Dallas they really don't have a HC they have two Coordinators that act like one head coach.

thats cause Dallas is throwing 40 times a game, i think they are last in the league in rushing attempts, they have Barber,Jones and Choice and a oline that can runblock but not pass protect but yet they don't run it down peoples throats like they should, Garrett likes all these "trick" plays and seems to be costing them. Thats the problem though in Dallas they really don't have a HC they have two Coordinators that act like one head coach.

I don't think they have Jones...he's a Seahawk I'm pretty sure...