SportsWrath

Giants working out CB's Dre' Bly, Witherspoon, Wilson, and Gordon

BleedinBlue

Thats a point, who knows what was going on in the lockerroom. But IMO he'd have to be one hell of a loud mouth to outweigh the extra 30 yards of field position a game we're giving up with the replacement weak legged kicker.

LOL!!!....I know I make jokes about vids of Giants management engaged in a daisy chain....and that Moss=Loss and the Sphincter Tightener AKA Tynes have the originals secured in a safety deposit box....but it defies description how some positions have no chances to fuck up or under perform much get rewarded with increased salary and further opportunities to let the team down. All I can say is that I never thought I could crack a walnut with my ass....like I often did with Tynes in the past.

Tynes' FG's during the preseason and during the one game...looked more or less solid...its the kickoffs that are burning me....and extra 20-30 yards can mean the difference between a three and out and guys going bombs away because instead of being at the 20 they are at 30-40 yard line on a consistent basis. We all remember how Coughlin lost his mind for a rookie mistake against the Titans a few years back....but have never seen him lose it like that with other peoples glaring mistakes. Maybe Dodge is the answer...but someone should have really worked with him to quicken his pace...this is not East Carolina he is playing against out there.

I frankly don't recall that many touchbacks when he was here. Regardless, I'm talking perception, not statistics.

I don't know about you, but I was spoiled by the pre-injury Daluiso. That guy had a cannon early in his career, and every Giants kicker since has seemed like a puss to me, including Feely. And he actually had the stats to back himself up.

LOL!!!....I know I make jokes about vids of Giants management engaged in a daisy chain....and that Moss=Loss and the Sphincter Tightener AKA Tynes have the originals secured in a safety deposit box....but it defies description how some positions have no chances to fuck up or under perform much get rewarded with increased salary and further opportunities to let the team down. All I can say is that I never thought I could crack a walnut with my ass....like I often did with Tynes in the past.

Tynes' FG's during the preseason and during the one game...looked more or less solid...its the kickoffs that are burning me....and extra 20-30 yards can mean the difference between a three and out and guys going bombs away because instead of being at the 20 they are at 30-40 yard line on a consistent basis. We all remember how Coughlin lost his mind for a rookie mistake against the Titans a few years back....but have never seen him lose it like that with other peoples glaring mistakes. Maybe Dodge is the answer...but someone should have really worked with him to quicken his pace...this is not East Carolina he is playing against out there.

Dodge's pace looked like crap the entire way through training camp and the pre-season, he needs a lot of work. But he connects well when he has time...unfortunately, thats the easy part.

I don't know about you, but I was spoiled by the pre-injury Daluiso. That guy had a cannon early in his career, and every Giants kicker since has seemed like a puss to me, including Feely. And he actually had the stats to back himself up.

He's one of the few that stick out for me. Danello, Haji-Shiek at least for one year, Allegre, and Barr are the others.