SportsWrath

Let us just call it BJ's for QB's

Being in tne Bay area back then must have been a waking nightmare. It was barely tolerable in NJ.

Jan 20 1991 made it all worthwhile. Had about 15 49er fans at my house. They all left suddenly for some strange reason.

"Where you guys going? I have coffee and cake?" bwaaahaaa

Jan 20 1991 made it all worthwhile. Had about 15 49er fans at my house. They all left suddenly for some strange reason.

My oldest sister is a turn coat Giants fan and later became a huge 69'er fan....watching that and then calling her on the phone and hearing the angry sigh on the other end before before the click as I laughed through the receiver. There will be no Three-peat. LOLOLOLOL!!!

That must have been such a rush--did it feel like your soul was leaving your body? LOL

That must have been such a rush--did it feel like your soul was leaving your body? LOL

Couple of remaining Giants fans and I went to TGI Friday's (in San Bruno actually) after the game.

Steve Young was there with his family. One of my friends started giving him shit. I said "leave him alone, if he was in the game sooner we'd have lost"

Couple of remaining Giants fans and I went to TGI Friday's (in San Bruno actually) after the game.

Steve Young was there with his family. One of my friends started giving him shit. I said "leave him alone, if he was in the game sooner we'd have lost"

Ain't that the truth...the ultimate Giants Curse....the Backup Quarterback..... :ph34r:

Ain't that the truth...the ultimate Giants Curse....the Backup Quarterback..... :ph34r:

that too but young was no ordinary backup. the whole game plan that day was built around hitting montana. young had escapability.

evident when montana got hit and mark collins muffed that gift wrapped fumble- young marched the team right down the field and was about to put it out of reach when LT popped the ball out of craig.

Wow...I never would have expected you to dine at the bastion of culinary art known as TGI Friday's.

Seriously Blu.

So the complaint was that they fill too much air time talking about the same player, and your counter-argument is that if they spent too much time talking about one player we'd complain about it?

Brilliant stuff. Looking forward to another season of insightful gems from you. :jerkoff:

:LMAO: