SportsWrath

Just got back from Training camp

Lughead

Just got back from today's afternoon session

Was more of a walk through not much going on . some drills , no contact

a few things to talk about .

P Matt Dodge had quite a few beautiful Punts , god 70 and 80 yarders but every once in a while he would kick a duck. now I don't know if it was because he was trying to hit the corner . ( really the giants should sign Feagles as a kicking coach , if not just for training camp).

LB Keith Bulluck is built the man has some guns ( not the Plaxi type guns I mean some guns :flex: ) he was directing the 1st team on D

DT Linval Joseph IS HUGE and Leaner than one would expect I thought he mirrored Tucks stature but maybe a little taller

RB Andre Brown got some carries today

WR's Moss and Brown did not practice today they did some hill sprints and that's about all.

RB Brandon Jacobs looks a lot leaner than last year . I saw Bradshaw in on one play Gantrell Johnson in a a few plays.

I will be adding Pics later

there was no long ball passing today they worked out mostly form to 15 to 10 yard areas so well inside the red zone.

Did not see 1 FG try all day .

Also I scored 3 VIP tickets and I was Literally a few feet from the field I t was an awesome experience

they story behind the tickets goes like this. about 20 minutes into practice my son has to go pee so I have to leave the bleachers and find the porta johns so we miss about 15 minutes of practice we get back and 15 minutes later he says he has to go again I say WHAT are joking ? He say's no I got to go #2 I tried last time but It wouldn't come out. So of we head to the johns again and we get to the bottom of the bleachers and therer is a guy with 2 of his buddies and a couple of young kids (2 or 3 y/o's) he says to me as I pass by Hey I have thees 3 Vip tickets and I would hate to waste them I can't use them we have to go I just got a phone call . I say well yeah I guess seeing how you don't want them to go to waste I'll take them . He hands them over and says have a good time . I thank him and continue on my way with my son to the johns. Right place right time. :TU:

Just got back from today's afternoon session

Was more of a walk through not much going on . some drills , no contact

a few things to talk about .

P Matt Dodge had quite a few beautiful Punts , god 70 and 80 yarders but every once in a while he would kick a duck. now I don't know if it was because he was trying to hit the corner . ( really the giants should sign Feagles as a kicking coach , if not just for training camp).

Feagles has been at camp as a punting coach