SportsWrath

Giants Training Camp

Lughead

Camp schedule

2010 PRACTICE SCHEDULE

Sunday August 1 • 3:15-5:15 p.m.

Monday August 2 • 8:35-10:35 a.m.• 3:15-5:15 p.m.

Tuesday August 3 • 8:35-10:35 a.m.• 3:15-5:15 p.m.

Wednesday August 4 No Practice

Thursday August 5 • 8:35-10:35 a.m.• 6:05-8:05 p.m.

Friday August 6 • 2:35-4:35 p.m. (AUTOGRAPH NIGHT)

Saturday August 7 • 8:35-10:35 a.m.• 6:05-8:05 p.m.

Sunday August 8 No Practice

Monday August 9 • 8:35-10:35 a.m.• 6:05-8:05 p.m.

Tuesday August 10 • 2:35-4:35 p.m.

Wednesday August 11 • 8:35-10:35 a.m.• 6:05-8:05 p.m.

Thursday August 12 • 2:35-4:35 p.m. (YOUTH DAY)

Friday August 13 • 8:35-10:35 a.m.• 6:05-8:05 p.m.

Saturday August 14 • 2:35-4:35 p.m.

Sunday August 15 • Practice Time TBD

Monday August 16 Preseason Game vs. Jets8 PM ET, ESPN

Tuesday August 17 No Practice

Wednesday August 18 • 2:35-4:35 p.m.

Thursday August 19 • 2:35-4:35 p.m.

Friday August 20 • Practice Time TBD

CAMP CONCLUDES FOLLOWING FRIDAY PRACTICE

ALL PRACTICES CLOSED TO PUBLIC FOR REMAINDER OF SEASON AFTER CAMP

maybe they are getting closer anyway? from this mornings Post.

5:16 PM, July 30, 2010 ι By PAUL SCHWARTZ

The Giants have two unsigned draft picks and today they cleared the necessary roster space to sign them.

Two days before training camp, the Giants waived linebacker Kenny Ingram and defensive end Ayanga Okpokowuruk. The moves create the roster space the Giants will need to sign their remaining draft choices. With the roster now down to 78, there's room to sign first-round pick Jason Pierre-Paul and second-round pick Linval Joseph.

Ingram made it to the final cut with the Giants last summer and spent the last month of the season on the practice squad. Okpokowuruk, a rookie free agent from Duke, had been with the team since April.

The guys taken before and after Joseph ( Beadles / Denver Washington / Arizona ) have both signed. This usually makes it easier to get something done. I will be surprised if he is not in camp.

Conversely, I can't find anything on either Earl Thomas or Derrick Morgan having signed which is not good news vis a vis Pierre-Paul for the same reason. I did find out that Morgan has a bit of a lead foot though.

btw Pierre-Paul needs a nickname soon. I hate typing hyphenate names

maybe they are getting closer anyway? from this mornings Post.

5:16 PM, July 30, 2010 ι By PAUL SCHWARTZ

The Giants have two unsigned draft picks and today they cleared the necessary roster space to sign them.

Two days before training camp, the Giants waived linebacker Kenny Ingram and defensive end Ayanga Okpokowuruk. The moves create the roster space the Giants will need to sign their remaining draft choices. With the roster now down to 78, there's room to sign first-round pick Jason Pierre-Paul and second-round pick Linval Joseph.

Ingram made it to the final cut with the Giants last summer and spent the last month of the season on the practice squad. Okpokowuruk, a rookie free agent from Duke, had been with the team since April.

The guys taken before and after Joseph ( Beadles / Denver Washington / Arizona ) have both signed. This usually makes it easier to get something done. I will be surprised if he is not in camp.

Conversely, I can't find anything on either Earl Thomas or Derrick Morgan having signed which is not good news vis a vis Pierre-Paul for the same reason. I did find out that Morgan has a bit of a lead foot though.

btw Pierre-Paul needs a nickname soon. I hate typing hyphenate names

JPP for now I guess?