SportsWrath

BOOK IT!

boohyah

Oh well, shit happens. Just like you opened your shithole with a loss to us, big deal. The Vikes are gonna win, so, am I wasting my breath when I say, are you gonna come around when they lose??

It wont be painful at all, seeing as that WONT be the game Im watching. LOL what a little bandwagon fuck you are. :rolleyes:

You pick the Vikings to win now we know the Vikings will lose. "Bandwagon fuck" -- very clever indeed. But at least I am not waiting to the 4th quarter of the Superbowl to "cement" my position...

I'm surprised you keep posting. The Italian Hotdog smells you like Great Whites smell chum in the water...It's just a matter of time before he comes by for his daily feeding...

after watching anthony anderson talk about this video and predicting the jets to lose "yeah they are gonna go all the way... to san diego and get they ass whipped"

the chargers are going to win the superbowl, its their version of the superbowl shuffle. that worked for the bears.

mark it down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA2B47_l9kg

Okay, so clearly we had some mishaps today, Even for experts such as myself can't get everything 100%. So we've had to do some revisions.

AFC:

Jets over Colts

NFC

Saints over Vikings

Superbowl

Saints over Jets.

I'm not changing my pick of the Bud Bowl obviously, but just to show my confidence in my ability hasn't waned, I'm going to throw in my pick for the pro bowl. The winner of the pro bowl will be .........................................SOMEONE..

You bitches better recognize.

Okay, so clearly we had some mishaps today, Even for experts such as myself can't get everything 100%. So we've had to do some revisions.

AFC:

Jets over Colts

NFC

Saints over Vikings

Superbowl

Saints over Jets.

I'm not changing my pick of the Bud Bowl obviously, but just to show my confidence in my ability hasn't waned, I'm going to throw in my pick for the pro bowl. The winner of the pro bowl will be .........................................SOMEONE..

You bitches better recognize.

I recognize the Jets will wear the Saints out and take it all. Stone cold lock.