Vikings over Cardinals

AFC

Ravens over Colts

Chargers over Jets

Chargers over Ravens

Superbowl 44: Chargers over Vikings

Bud Bowl: Lite over Normal.

*Book it is subject to change.

I agree, well, I just recently changed my mind to Saints-Chargers, but Ive been saying Vikings -Chargers since the playoffs began. I just believe the Chargers are winnin it all regardless.

I feel bad for Saints and Chargers fans because the fact that you just recently changed your mind means the Saints and the Chargers will NOT be in the Superbowl...Though it would be quite enjoyable to watch Rivers make the Giants look even more foolish for giving him and 30 first round picks for Manning's average little brother...

I feel bad for Saints and Chargers fans because the fact that you just recently changed your mind means the Saints and the Chargers will NOT be in the Superbowl...Though it would be quite enjoyable to watch Rivers make the Giants look even more foolish for giving him and 30 first round picks for Manning's average little brother...

At least do your homework before posting such a stat. Everyone knows it was 27 picks, and we lost out on the next real LT in Shawn Merriman.

:yawn: predicting is so last week.

I had Lox for lunch, but skipped the bagels and cream cheese.

Mannings AVERAGE little brother? You should probably check stats dipshit, Eli and Homo were rated REAL close to each other. That would make Homo average, you stupid fuck.

I agree, well, I just recently changed my mind to Saints-Chargers, but Ive been saying Vikings -Chargers since the playoffs began. I just believe the Chargers are winnin it all regardless.

The Ravens are going to beat the Chargers. The Ravens D matches up well against the Chargers O and with Turner as Chargers' HC gives Ravens the edge.

and so ends the hopes of the chargers and the vikings...but the dog thinks the saints have to now be feeling confident.

I have a question. Aren't the Jets playing the Chargers and the Colts playing the Ravens? You predictions mean nothing when you have the games wrong.

The Jets were the 6th seed, right? That would have them playing the Colts and the Ravens playing the Chargers.

I have a question. Aren't the Jets playing the Chargers and the Colts playing the Ravens? You predictions mean nothing when you have the games wrong.

I think what Wolf is saying is that the Chargers will beat the Jets, the Ravens will beat the Colts, and the Ravens will beat the Chargers in the conference round.

He's wrong, of course, but I think that's what he's saying. :cool:

I think what Wolf is saying is that the Chargers will beat the Jets, the Ravens will beat the Colts, and the Ravens will beat the Chargers in the conference round.

He's wrong, of course, but I think that's what he's saying. :cool:

Exactly. :smartass:

Damn you Boohyah you screwed me for the last time. :ranting2:

Anyway I barely pay attention to the AFC and am a NFC guy. I almost always root for NFC teams in the SB but this year could be different. I'd support the Colts but that's it unless the Cowboys are in the SB then I'd root for any AFC team; even the damn Chargers.

Im a GIANT superfan. I dont give a rats ass about the AFC. If the Jets were the 6th seed, thats how it would play out. So shut yer cornhole bitch.

Listen Superfan -- you should be giving the Jets a little more respect. They closed out the Meadowlands the right way and may even be hosting a Championship game in 1 week. Imagine that...

By the way...Cowboys 36 Vikings 24

How painful it will be for you to watch the Cowboys hosting the Cards...

Exactly. :smartass:

Damn you Boohyah you screwed me for the last time. :ranting2:

Anyway I barely pay attention to the AFC and am a NFC guy. I almost always root for NFC teams in the SB but this year could be different. I'd support the Colts but that's it unless the Cowboys are in the SB then I'd root for any AFC team; even the damn Chargers.

I would root for Bosnian Serbs over the Cowboys.

Listen Superfan -- you should be giving the Jets a little more respect. They closed out the Meadowlands the right way and may even be hosting a Championship game in 1 week. Imagine that...

By the way...Cowboys 36 Vikings 24

How painful it will be for you to watch the Cowboys hosting the Cards...

Oh well, shit happens. Just like you opened your shithole with a loss to us, big deal. The Vikes are gonna win, so, am I wasting my breath when I say, are you gonna come around when they lose??

It wont be painful at all, seeing as that WONT be the game Im watching. LOL what a little bandwagon fuck you are. :rolleyes: