SportsWrath

The Giants Defense is in the playoffs this week.

JMFP

There's some talk that Reid was hiding his cards against Dallas, but I honestly think Dallas is going to crush them with a combination of power running and their fast, aggressive linebackers.

In short, Wade Phillips' fat ass is going to be saved by Bill Parcells....and if that doesn’t sway opinions with the Giants brain trust, I don't know what will.

there are other teams with fast aggressive linebackers. Steelers, Chargers, Packers, Ravens. (right, 3 playoff teams and the reigning SB champs)

IF the Giants need some rare cowboy playoff win to sway them, they're not that smart. they've been neglecting the importance of linebackers since Jessie Armstead.

Check out the Dallas-Philly game, and see if you like what we should be installing next season.

Very true...and if you miss the Cowboys this Saturday night be sure to check them out next weekend...or the next weekend...or the one after that... :thumbs:

Very true...and if you miss the Cowboys this Saturday night be sure to check them out next weekend...or the next weekend...or the one after that... :thumbs:

LOL shut up ya little bitch. You hide and come out when its convenient. I hope, and believe that the egirls are gonna stomp you, then get crushed by the Saints. Youre a typical cowpoke fan, FAIRWEATHER AND BANDWAGGONY.

Get the fuck outta here dipshit.

LOL shut up ya little bitch. You hide and come out when its convenient. I hope, and believe that the egirls are gonna stomp you, then get crushed by the Saints. Youre a typical cowpoke fan, FAIRWEATHER AND BANDWAGGONY.

Get the fuck outta here dipshit.

The Eagles will not win and you should return your Saints jersey to the store Superfan...they aren't crushing anybody....

The Eagles will not win and ....Saints.....aren't crushing anybody....

The Cowboys will beat the Eagles courtesy of Bill Parcells installing his old NY Giants defense in Dallas. Wade "whaleshit" Phillips should send him a Lobster-gram for saving his job.

But the Cowboys will need to hope that Drew Brees is off his game, because if not, they have zero chance of beating him in the Super Dome.

I give credit to the Cowboys for defeating the Saints, but as well as the Cowboys played, the Saints played as poorly.

Beating Drew Brees is like trying to beat Nolan Ryan - it's not about what you've got that given day, but about what he's got.

Drew Brees will take his team to the Super Bowl, but will lose to a better QB in Peyton Manning.

COWBOYS ARE LOSING FIRST ROUND.

And the Chargers are winnin it all.

Them damn Chargers are so far under the radar you just may be right.

I wouldn't be opposed to a Packers-Jets SB, I think it would at least make a good game. Pack beating Favreanappolis to get in, the Jets making a run like we did in '07. In reality, I think it's gonna be Minny-Colts, Colts take it all.

I wouldn't be opposed to a Packers-Jets SB, I think it would at least make a good game. Pack beating Favreanappolis to get in, the Jets making a run like we did in '07. In reality, I think it's gonna be Minny-Colts, Colts take it all.

Chargers are not under the radar. They're everybody's pick as they're coming into the playoffs as the hottest.

My prediction is Minny-SD. Chargers winnin it. :thumbs:

Chargers are not under the radar. They're everybody's pick as they're coming into the playoffs as the hottest.

They may be hot and everybody's pick, but they don't get the attention Favre/Peyton/Jets/the Dallas-Philly game is/are getting. As a matter of fact, I had forgotten all about SD until BB01 mentioned them.

They may be hot and everybody's pick, but they don't get the attention Favre/Peyton/Jets/the Dallas-Philly game is/are getting. As a matter of fact, I had forgotten all about SD until BB01 mentioned them.

didn't mean to upset you, i'll rephrase. in my circle of influence, chargers are the popular pick.

didn't mean to upset you, i'll rephrase. in my circle of influence, chargers are the popular pick.

I'm not upset at all, I was agreeing with you. I was just saying there are a few back stories going on, and (at least to me) it seems SD is just quietly going about their business.

The Cowboys will beat the Eagles courtesy of Bill Parcells installing his old NY Giants defense in Dallas. Wade "whaleshit" Phillips should send him a Lobster-gram for saving his job.

But the Cowboys will need to hope that Drew Brees is off his game, because if not, they have zero chance of beating him in the Super Dome.

I give credit to the Cowboys for defeating the Saints, but as well as the Cowboys played, the Saints played as poorly.

Beating Drew Brees is like trying to beat Nolan Ryan - it's not about what you've got that given day, but about what he's got.

Drew Brees will take his team to the Super Bowl, but will lose to a better QB in Peyton Manning.

HA HA HA...Saints will not beat the Cowboys anywhere. The Saints will be lucky to win next week.

Favre is too imobile and his WRs are not good enough.

NFC Championship in Dallas in 2 weeks...

I don't have the time or patience to track down 53 guys after they clean their lockers next monday Badegg...LOL

Hopefully Wade the Marshmellow man is back if you lose this week :o)