SportsWrath

We won because .....

JackStroud

We could run all day and I think they ran for 24 yds..........a more amazing feat than the time Tiki ran for 300 yds on the Skins

We crushed Marion Barber like a weed :05-mafia:

For once it was not Romos fault.......he reminded me of how Kerry Collins would throw for 400 yds in a losing cause

For once it was not Romos fault.......he reminded me of how Kerry Collins would throw for 400 yds in a losing cause

I remember researching it way back when KITM was slinging Kerri propaganda. Over 50% of the time, a QB who throws for over 300, loses. That may have changed now because it's a more pass dominated league but it certainly never is a victory stat.

I remember researching it way back when KITM was slinging Kerri propaganda. Over 50% of the time, a QB who throws for over 300, loses. That may have changed now because it's a more pass dominated league but it certainly never is a victory stat.

What was up with our Shut Down Corner? He made Roy Williams look like Larry Fitzgerald

Correy Webster was on drugs last night.........well in the end it was all fluff

I wasnt even concerned about the onsides kick.........we beat them down

now we have to keep it going against the Eagles........the Eagles receivers are getting scarry

they will be a tougher opponent than the Dallas Flozzels

Did they do the Jerry Jones hopeless face last might?......I missed it.....did see the Bellicheck scowl though

Could not have been a fun plane ride back to Dallas...bet no one wanted to sit next to Flozzell ...not that anyone could in coach lol

Because they're often playing catch-up if they're passing that much.

What was up with our Shut Down Corner? He made Roy Williams look like Larry Fitzgerald

Correy Webster was on drugs last night.........well in the end it was all fluff

I wasnt even concerned about the onsides kick.........we beat them down

now we have to keep it going against the Eagles........the Eagles receivers are getting scarry

they will be a tougher opponent than the Dallas Flozzels

Did they do the Jerry Jones hopeless face last might?......I missed it.....did see the Bellicheck scowl though

Could not have been a fun plane ride back to Dallas...bet no one wanted to sit next to Flozzell ...not that anyone could in coach lol

Webster played well. He also wasn't matched up on Roy Williams all game. Webster had Austin some of the time, too. Webster prevented one touchdown I remember. It wasn't his best game but he sure wasn't getting smoked out there. It was Bruce Johnson that was being burned too much in that game.

Webster played well. He also wasn't matched up on Roy Williams all game. Webster had Austin some of the time, too. Webster prevented one touchdown I remember. It wasn't his best game but he sure wasn't getting smoked out there. It was Bruce Johnson that was being burned too much in that game.

Webster definitely gave up one of the touchdowns to Roy Williams. Jack's right, Webster looked lost. He had one good defensed pass and some tackles after his charge caught the ball. Definitely sucked against the Cowboys.

Aaron Ross, on the other hand, played excellent and pretty much assured the win on that great open field tackle.