SportsWrath

top 10 toughest places to play

parlintm

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedi.../content.6.html

This is a list of the 10 toughest places to play in the NFL. The Giants, obviously, didnt make the list. What's the reason for this? I've been to a few games the past couple of years and have been slightly disappointed in the fans. What suprises me about this, is that Yankee stadium has the loudest fans in baseball. I would think New Yorkers should be in the top 10. What are people's thoughts on this? Is it the fans, stadium, weather, concessions...?

It's the people. A lot are older I feel.

Yes, the average giant ticket holder is older than many other teams' ticket holders.

But, i feel it has a lot to do with the stadium people upstairs.

Bob Shepard isn't that kind of guy that is goin to fire up fans in any way.

Of course, he will be missed, but hopefully there can be someone more energetic (like the net's arena voice, lol he crazy.)

We also don't rly play any songs that pump ppl up other than hells bells.

Putting a better product on the field might help.

NFC East Champions aren't enough for the crowd to get louder? I could've sworn I saw Green Bay and Kansas City on that list. Neither of which even made the playoffs. Please stop bitching.

Guest Carbo
NFC East Champions aren't enough for the crowd to get louder? I could've sworn I saw Green Bay and Kansas City on that list. Neither of which even made the playoffs. Please stop bitching.
Oh, please. They won a watered down division with a powder puff schedule. And then their glaring deficiencies were on display for all to see versus Carolina in the Wild Card debacle. Fans were walking out at halftime. And this year, with the schedule the Giants have, they'll be lucky if the stadium is quiet because the only sound they'll be hearing is "Boo!!"

Oh, please. They won a watered down division with a powder puff schedule. And then their glaring deficiencies were on display for all to see versus Carolina in the Wild Card debacle. Fans were walking out at halftime. And this year, with the schedule the Giants have, they'll be lucky if the stadium is quiet because the only sound they'll be hearing is "Boo!!"

Three out of the four teams in the division were in the playoff race until the very end, and you call it watered down? Your whole argument is "Eli sucks, Shockey sucks, Plaxico sucks" and you fail to realize that we were outdone in EVERY phase of that game. Offense, Defense, Special Teams and Coaching all failed in that game. Our gameplan was fucked up from the start and our TEAM didn't show up either. You're also making a schedule assessment in April, before the draft, before the June 1st cuts, and before training camp. You don't know what the hell will happen between now and when the season starts. So again... Stop Bitching.

Yes, the average giant ticket holder is older than many other teams' ticket holders.

But, i feel it has a lot to do with the stadium people upstairs.

Bob Shepard isn't that kind of guy that is goin to fire up fans in any way.

Of course, he will be missed, but hopefully there can be someone more energetic (like the net's arena voice, lol he crazy.)

We also don't rly play any songs that pump ppl up other than hells bells.

They should recruit Harry Kalas...the greatest sportscaster ever. :TU:

Guest Carbo
come on.... you can do better than this sort of comment !
Sorry to disappoint you, mate. I'll try harder next time. ;)

Guest Carbo
They should recruit Harry Kalas...the greatest sportscaster ever. :TU:
Nothing great ever came out of Philadelphia.

Guest Carbo
thats much better .... well done .... i may even grow to like you in time !
Can we at least have a pint and a dance before you make your move? :P