SportsWrath

Dale Jr. should have won

Plax 4 Prez

come on did you even watch the race did you not see every one pit and leave JR. out high and dry and when the end of the race rolled around he lost because his tires were used up everyone else was on new tires

come on did you even watch the race did you not see every one pit and leave JR. out high and dry and when the end of the race rolled around he lost because his tires were used up everyone else was on new tires

I only caught the end of the race, and the part I saw was Stewarts team pushing him up while Dale had nobody giving him a push...

he went from first to 7th because Jr.'s team didn't even help him... assholes

When it comes down to the final laps.....it's every man for himself and every position counts. Why would someone help Junior out at the expense of his own run???

The only time a driver will help another driver near the end of the race is if there is something in it for him. Sometimes drivers "owe" another driver a return favor. If you notice, Junior is not exactly out on the track helping other drivers and earning that "return favor" bump.

I didn't see anyone help Tony Stewart as you pointed out in your followup post, but if they did, it was to get him out of the way or to push him into a hole that the bumper could follow him into. No one in the field likes Stewart as Stewart has alienated nearly every driver at one time or another.

As far as Junior winning the race.......he had to earn it by being the best driver with the best car today. He met neither of that criteria and therefore, finished where he did. His fans should be happy that he finished in the top 5 because after his mental error a few laps back when he fell 15 spots in 15 seconds, he was damn lucky to end up where he did.

They should let him win every once in a while just because of his last name . . . oh wait they already dfo that. :lol: :lol:

2 or 3 years ago he should've won :angry: I'm very upset right now, but a bet is a bet... Morgan pick the picture that you want me to put in my sig

that's not what the pinned topic said....I think VG signed you up...lol

Great, I was a nice guy and did not use my mod powers to force using JJ and he wasn't even in this bet. I do not like him but had a great chance of winning this year so that is why I would have taken him. I want a recount. :angry: