SportsWrath

Latest on the Arrington saga

so-cal dub

Arrington still on Giants' radar

<Apr. 5> The Giants and Arrington re-opened negotiations on Tuesday, The Washington Post is reporting. Arrington met with the Giants shortly after he negotiated his release from the Redskins last month, but New York appeared to have cooled on the free-agent linebacker in recent weeks.

And the wheel keeps spinning...

Guest Nutty Sack

The negotiations were just interupted by the news that Ray Handley was picked up at a New Jersey Turnpike rest stop once again.

The negotiations were just interupted by the news that Ray Handley was picked up at a New Jersey Turnpike rest stop once again.

The dark days of Ray Handley !! :ph34r:

sends a chill up and down my spine.

:yikes:

Big bate catches big rat !!!!

i would supose that you would know all about how to catch rats,mice, gerbils ect....

word to the wise these animals are not supposed to be duct taped and shoved up your ass..

i know this may be a little late for you though...

Guest Lockhart
:clap:

Well, I wonder what twist Benton will put in his Arrington rumour at 6:00 PM. You have to give the guy credit for keeping this rumour alive for weeks - and people visiting his site making him money - this Arrington thing has been a goldmine for him, although he may pay for it after his rumours are proven false.

Well, I wonder what twist Benton will put in his Arrington rumour at 6:00 PM. You have to give the guy credit for keeping this rumour alive for weeks - and people visiting his site making him money - this Arrington thing has been a goldmine for him, although he may pay for it after his rumours are proven false.

so please enlighten us, where is Arrington going? Who is NY going to get in the draft..

I mean really why bother worring yourself with this type of thing...

I would guess your talents lie more so in picking out curtians or new shoes...

i'm definitely going to go ahead and agree with lockhart and them...that Benton guy has no idea what he's talking about. According to him, the negotiations have been going on for awhile, while this report says they are just now reopened....I have to go along with the Washington Post on this one...

Guest Lockhart
i'm definitely going to go ahead and agree with lockhart and them...that Benton guy has no idea what he's talking about. According to him, the negotiations have been going on for awhile, while this report says they are just now reopened....I have to go along with the Washington Post on this one...

Benton has no idea - here we are again at 4:00 PM - just like yesterday, and the day before that etc. Tomorrow morning we start this whole cycle over. It is funny to watch.

Guest Nutty Sack
Benton has no idea - here we are again at 4:00 PM - just like yesterday, and the day before that etc. Tomorrow morning we start this whole cycle over. It is funny to watch.

I feel like Bill Murray !!

i liked the one where he said that we'd find out at the earliest the night of the day he posted it (i think it was monday) or by the latest tuesday...

Guest Lockhart
I might be willing to risk some of our bucks on Arrington. We could use the attitude and he's a monster on the run..

Of course, our problem's often been on the pass D.

Arrington is awful on pass defense - the Redskins took him out of the game on passing downs - That and a knee that will never last a full season makes signing him silly, unless it is a very, very low contract like Tim Carter's - another China doll injury-wise.