SportsWrath

Giants @ Bucs

Balloonknot

Pretty sure JGF is going, think i heard someone else is going, possibly Allstarjim.

I want to go, my best friend lives in Tampa and he's a Bucs fan, goes to games all the time. But, I'm cash strapped.

I only live an hour from the stadium. So I decided to get tickets. If other are going let me know. Like to have a beer with ya all

I only live an hour from the stadium. So I decided to get tickets. If other are going let me know. Like to have a beer with ya all

I am DEFINITELY tailgating near the stadium before the game, but right now by attendance at the game is questionable.

I would love to meet any of you guys that are down, especially JGF! :D

I am DEFINITELY tailgating near the stadium before the game, but right now by attendance at the game is questionable.

I would love to meet any of you guys that are down, especially JGF! :D

I will be there jimmy! Not going to the game??? Well let me know where you are at so I can come say HI! I will be in section 308 for the game.

BK, Jim, I'm not going to the game but i should be in the area next year. I vist my buddy in Palm Harbor ever few years, was planning on going this year but things went to hell. Next year i definately want to go, we should get together for a beer or 10.

Yeah man... would love to but I'll be in Kuwait all of next year!

BK, I'll keep an eye out. My wife and I may yet go to the game... but I don't know. We are going on a cruise soon so I want to keep the discretionary funds saved up a little right now so we have some extra $$$ to spend for that. But no matter what, we'll be near the stadium downing some brews before the game, and I'll probably have some food going as well.

Yeah man... would love to but I'll be in Kuwait all of next year!

BK, I'll keep an eye out. My wife and I may yet go to the game... but I don't know. We are going on a cruise soon so I want to keep the discretionary funds saved up a little right now so we have some extra $$$ to spend for that. But no matter what, we'll be near the stadium downing some brews before the game, and I'll probably have some food going as well.

Let me know where you're gonna be...I will stop by!