SportsWrath

Can we stop Portis ?

UK-Giantsfan

Last year we limited him to a total of only 106 yards from 34 carries and 0 TD across the 2 games .......and hence we completely dominated the Skins.

History tells us that when Portis gets going against the Giants ...it gets painful and we lose.

Can we stop Portis today ? ...our D Line looks very good to me !

This is the key to the game for me ...what do you think ?

Oh, and yes i think we can stop him, if for nothing else a constant rotation of fresh dlineman.

kind of irrelevent...our running game is much better then theirs

we need to stop portis and moss from turning short passes into TDs and stop Moss downfield from gamebreakers

I fear philly set the template for isolating pierce over the middle and he cannot defend anyone on a a pass play- portis, moss or cooley

i think ware and our own moss need to step up this game

i cannot see jacobs or bradshaw getting past haynesworth......ware can do it with his combo of size moves and speed

Oh, and yes i think we can stop him, if for nothing else a constant rotation of fresh dlineman.

kind of irrelevent...our running game is much better then theirs

we need to stop portis and moss from turning short passes into TDs and stop Moss downfield from gamebreakers

I fear philly set the template for isolating pierce over the middle and he cannot defend anyone on a a pass play- portis, moss or cooley

i think ware and our own moss need to step up this game

i cannot see jacobs or bradshaw getting past haynesworth......ware can do it with his combo of size moves and speed

how about this Malcolm Kelly guy I have heard about? he any good? Also Don't forget we need to control the Line on Offense as well. The last time we faced Haynesworth he had only 4 tackles and 1 assist and 0 sacks Eli had all day in the pocket. ....... you should remember that game the "KIWI HEARD A WHISTLE" game.

how about this Malcolm Kelly guy I have heard about? he any good? Also Don't forget we need to control the Line on Offense as well. The last time we faced Haynesworth he had only 4 tackles and 1 assist and 0 sacks Eli had all day in the pocket. ....... you should remember that game the "KIWI HEARD A WHISTLE" game.

who is the malcolm kelly guy.....dont have a clue

they were already a handful without any additions

The NFL NFC East is far and away the toughest division in pro sports

If the Skins played in the Midwest they would be contenders

in just about any other division they would contend........here they get the annual boot......as do AMERICA's TEAM......... LOL

and that part I get a huge kick out of