SportsWrath

Not sure I've seen this posted here..

Nas

I'm sorry. I just can't help it. Brady's a great QB, I give him all the respect that sentence warrants. But everytime I see that clip of him laughing that the Patriots will ONLY score 17 points I literally fall out of my chair laughing.

I'm sorry. I just can't help it. Brady's a great QB, I give him all the respect that sentence warrants. But everytime I see that clip of him laughing that the Patriots will ONLY score 17 points I literally fall out of my chair laughing.

In the context of the season they were having up to that point I don't think it was a unreasonable thing to say. Just shows how good our D was on the day; held the highest-scoring offense IN LEAGUE HISTORY to two scores.

In the context of the season they were having up to that point I don't think it was a unreasonable thing to say. Just shows how good our D was on the day; held the highest-scoring offense IN LEAGUE HISTORY to two scores.

That maybe true, Tree but Brady should've resisted to say what he said. As it turned out, it gave our D extra motivation to go out there and give Brady hugs even Jay Alford got to hug the guy lol