SportsWrath

OK Jack.....tell us why you really dont like Pierce

BIGBLUE01

You know, Jack.. you remind me of those old (well not so old) IBM Server commercials.. you know where the dude stands up and admits to doing something stupid among the "support group"'; where they're supposed to be supportive.. but instead they say "That was Stupid, (insert name here)".. well.

That was stupid, Jack.

Well you have to understand Hail Mary passes......Eli admitted he spun saw a streak of white and fired

it wobbled like a duck, and the result was stupendous

Tuck was Superman that day......nothing he did was accidental in any way shape or form

In MY MIND Tuck was MVP.....that's all I meant by that comment

Well you have to understand Hail Mary passes......Eli admitted he spun saw a streak of white and fired

it wobbled like a duck, and the result was stupendous

Tuck was Superman that day......nothing he did was accidental in any way shape or form

In MY MIND Tuck was MVP.....that's all I meant by that comment

It was a great pass that was slightly overthrown and it was Tyree who seems to just keep going up and up in the air to catch it... I would't call it a hail mary. Did we get lucky? You bet.. but every team gets lucky or "unlucky" for that matter... remember our epic collapse against the niners? Where were the refs? We got screwed there didn't we.. what about wide right? We got lucky there didn't we... what about that dude from Dallas dropping the pass in the playoffs.. we got lucky there too... I will contend that Brady threw a whole lot more prayer passes and just hoped Moss would catch them.. and he did. They just weren't that lucky on those very last 2 attempts in the super bowl.

It was a great pass that was slightly overthrown and it was Tyree who seems to just keep going up and up in the air to catch it... I would't call it a hail mary. Did we get lucky? You bet.. but every team gets lucky or "unlucky" for that matter... remember our epic collapse against the niners? Where were the refs? We got screwed there didn't we.. what about wide right? We got lucky there didn't we... what about that dude from Dallas dropping the pass in the playoffs.. we got lucky there too... I will contend that Brady threw a whole lot more prayer passes and just hoped Moss would catch them.. and he did. They just weren't that lucky on those very last 2 attempts in the super bowl.

ok I agree with all that

Know what the funny thing is?

When the Giants played the Packers in the 2007 NFCCG, in the 3rd quarter the Packers called

a screen play and it fooled the Giants and the Packers had it set up great, 2 guards and a tackle were

blocking for Vernand Morency when out of no where..Antonio Pierce blows by the 3 blockers and

makes a great tackle that saved a touchdown.

Know what the funny thing is?

When the Giants played the Packers in the 2007 NFCCG, in the 3rd quarter the Packers called

a screen play and it fooled the Giants and the Packers had it set up great, 2 guards and a tackle were

blocking for Vernand Morency when out of no where..Antonio Pierce blows by the 3 blockers and

makes a great tackle that saved a touchdown.

The funnier thing is that's the only play on the Antonio Pierce 5 year Giants highlight reel

Well hitting Michale Vick out of bounds was pretty hilarious......that makes the Pierce blooper highlight reel.

A reel of Pierce's blown coverage late piling on, and mouthing off to the press on would stretch from here to Mars.

How about a movie entitled- "Antonio and Plaxico- a night on the town" Packaged up with some old Laurel and Hardy scenes? :o)

The funnier thing is that's the only play on the Antonio Pierce 5 year Giants highlight reel

Well hitting Michale Vick out of bounds was pretty hilarious......that makes the Pierce blooper highlight reel.

A reel of Pierce's blown coverage late piling on, and mouthing off to the press on would stretch from here to Mars.

How about a movie entitled- "Antonio and Plaxico- a night on the town" Packaged up with some old Laurel and Hardy scenes? :o)

I like how you change the subject when you know you've been proven wrong.

ok how about this....he slipped between two blockers

a broken clock is right twice a day

and yet you are only right once.

you wanted collins gone true, but you wanted him replaced with jesse palmer.

and yet you are only right once.

you wanted collins gone true, but you wanted him replaced with jesse palmer.

...but there are several people on here who believe we could easily replace, not to mention upgrade, the MLB position...

How old is Pierce, again?

And I like how golfin comes up with one play, ONE PLAY, that Antonio Pierce didn't suck during and calls Jack out for changing the subject. What about the 31 NFL running backs that make Antonio Pierce look foolish in pass coverage? The 31 quarterbacks that can scramble passed him? He's the most one dimensional starting MLB in the NFL currently. Period.