SportsWrath

Hello from The ballpark in Arlington

NeMesiS

Yeah, how'd that ass kicking turn out for you?

Not so good... Its funny. But the game started, my daughter asked me what I thought the score was going to be. I said 7-3 Yanks.... :glare:

Not so good... Its funny. But the game started, my daughter asked me what I thought the score was going to be. I said 7-3 Yanks.... :glare:

Me and my roommate, who under my guidance has become a fan of baseball and has adopted the Rangers, try to call whats going to happen throughout the game.

When the sprinklers were out in the grass beyong center field i said, Nelson Cruz was gonna hit the sprinkler, a couple batters later Davis damn near did it. The sprinklers were down by then but the ball looked like it landed pretty close to where one was.

Me and my roommate, who under my guidance has become a fan of baseball and has adopted the Rangers, try to call whats going to happen throughout the game.

When the sprinklers were out in the grass beyong center field i said, Nelson Cruz was gonna hit the sprinkler, a couple batters later Davis damn near did it. The sprinklers were down by then but the ball looked like it landed pretty close to where one was.

VG, how is Omar doing? Probably no bat but I always liked watching him play short.

VG, how is Omar doing? Probably no bat but I always liked watching him play short.

From what i've seen, he should be starting somewhere....I have seen but a handful of games with him playing, but I only stop just shy of saying he's raking. He doesn't hurt us with the bat, I'll put it that way.

And at 40+ he's getting to everything at Short, I am VERY comfortable with him giving Elvis a day off, and hope the youngster is bending his ear all day long trying to pick up everything he can.

Might be the best signing Daniels has made.

From what i've seen, he should be starting somewhere....I have seen but a handful of games with him playing, but I only stop just shy of saying he's raking. He doesn't hurt us with the bat, I'll put it that way.

And at 40+ he's getting to everything at Short, I am VERY comfortable with him giving Elvis a day off, and hope the youngster is bending his ear all day long trying to pick up everything he can.

Might be the best signing Daniels has made.

i'm not a big believer in 'good clubhouse guys' but he is one. Also, he calms a pitching staff because he's never out of place on the field. Have you noticed he rarely throws a guy out by more than a step? However fast he gets the ball, his throw always beats the guy by a step or less.

i'm not a big believer in 'good clubhouse guys' but he is one. Also, he calms a pitching staff because he's never out of place on the field. Have you noticed he rarely throws a guy out by more than a step? However fast he gets the ball, his throw always beats the guy by a step or less.

I really can't say I've noticed that, not that it isn't the case, just i havn't really paid attention to how much he beats guys by. I always marvel about he always gets to the ball and makes it look so easy. Cal is my favorite all time non Ranger, but he didn't always make it look easy, it seemed like he always backhanded the ball and threw it hard.

Omar is always right there, and even if he has to make a great play to get to the ball, it's fluid and at a perfect angle and throws a nice easy ball to first. Even his 6-3 double plays are nice and fluid.

I'm really digging this team, we need to show we can play with the big boys (this road trip will be a big test) but they are a good team, solid pitching thus far, really good defense. If Chris Davis can get his shit together and start making consistent contact, they could be in the playoffs this year.