SportsWrath

Needed changes at new Giants Stadium

JackStroud

When a guys first priority is cheerleaders...the fact that so many people have replied to such a trollish comment...SW is disappointing me.

When a guys 1st priority is not cheerleaders he's either a member of Giants management or he needs a testosterone check up or both

When a guys first priority is cheerleaders...the fact that so many people have replied to such a trollish comment...SW is disappointing me.

Dude, we're between the draft and training camp--there isn't really that much to discuss.

The dog;s sole purpose is to either make the Giants look bad or Giants fans look bad or to simply argue with Giants fans. Any points he makes, good or bad, are smothered in hidden agenda's. If i started a thread stating Eli Manning was the worst QB in the nfl, he would spout out stats to disprove it and explain how he's won a SB. If i started a thread stating Gilbride was the best OC in football, he would counter with statements that we lost to Philly in the playoffs due to inept play calling. It isn't that we can't take or don't like the points he makes, it's that his agenda is always to try and make as many of us lookas foolish as possible.

why is it an "agenda" when someone doesn't agree with the popular points of a fan base? for the record, the dog's consistent points of contention have been:

1. Jacobs is not the monster back people believe he is

2. Manning is an average and inconsistent QB

3. The Giants organization is no more noble than any other average sports organization

4. most recently, gilbride is a good OC

what's the hidden agenda? because it is not your opinion? you would rather everyone just agree with eachother and turn this into, as bigblue once put it so eloquently, "your little giant land"? How wonderfully trite!

why is it an "agenda" when someone doesn't agree with the popular points of a fan base? for the record, the dog's consistent points of contention have been:

3. The Giants organization is no more noble than any other average sports organization

what's the hidden agenda? because it is not your opinion? you would rather everyone just agree with eachother and turn this into, as bigblue once put it so eloquently, "your little giant land"? How wonderfully trite!

most of these guys are sheep. They cannot and will not rock the boat Hotdog.....wahtever Giants management says goes and no one should dare question it

Fossil should have been replaced by Fox despite the SB appearance and Ernie the Wig actually considered it

Reese did not have the Cajonnes to replace Coughlin with Spags

They witnessed three Giants SB teams fall on their swords over the last 20 yrs and just do not realize the status quo is certain death

none of those SB teams was a monster team..........only the 86 team was a monster

Change is needed and it will likely not happen on Coughlns watch....the change must come at HC and MLBer....we can and have won with Manning ad a great running game

most of these guys are sheep. They cannot and will not rock the boat Hotdog.....wahtever Giants management says goes and no one should dare question it

Fossil should have been replaced by Fox despite the SB appearance and Ernie the Wig actually considered it

Reese did not have the Cajonnes to replace Coughlin with Spags

They witnessed three Giants SB teams fall on their swords over the last 20 yrs and just do not realize the status quo is certain death

none of those SB teams was a monster team..........only the 86 team was a monster

Change is needed and it will likely not happen on Coughlns watch....the change must come at HC and MLBer....we can and have won with Manning ad a great running game

You replace a S-Bowl winning coach with a rookie DC ?

Jak I have been around a long time as a fan and yes the Giants have made

some terrible decisions along the way. And yes they probably could have won

more S-bowls too but Tom Coughlin was clearly a great move by the front office.

The Giants are not perfect as no team is and I can site other teams that fuck up also.

Do I complain about the Giants sure I do I have a right to and I will anytime I feel like it

but the team that Reese and Coughlin are building right now will compete again for another

championship if not this year than the next. This is a very deep team with lots of talent.

Have you not been through the dark ages of 1970's scared football. Ray Handley and the

bend but bend defenses. THe fumble, the fuck ups, the giants who would lose it in the

4th qtr giants? Remember those dayz?

No Jak complaining now is ok if you want to pass time but clearly not waranted as we look back in

Giant history. The Giants were pathetic and now the Giants are a tuff winning football team and

its great to be a Giants fan today. Plenty of scars since the middle 60's I have but its been worth

every moment. I suggest you check the old tape Jak but I know you enjoy the mouthing off so

carry on!

Most here aren't that stupid dog. You're transparent. If you were trying to be subtle, you blew that a long time ago.

1. That's a popular point of the entire league, not simply this fan base.

2. Probably around 50% of all nfl fans would agree with you. But I should point out that Manning pretty much shut you up by winning the superbowl mvp. Don't hear much from you on that topic lately.

3. True, but those nasty dirty cowturds aren't the 'average sports organization' are they?

4. That's the popular opinion here numbnuts.

This thread has some of the most ignorant points ever attempted to be made...

It makes me sad to think that even the Giants' fanbase is infected...

Whatever......Even with Coughlin, Eli, and AirHorn we are so talented we could win another SB despite them

but we will never be dominant with those 3 running the ship

Whatever......Even with Coughlin, Eli, and AirHorn we are so talented we could win another SB despite them

im glad you said that. its almost guaranteed we will be dominant now.

famous jack also said we would NEVER win a superbowl with pierce.

this is the best post ive read all offseason.

We've only had one losing season with Coughlin as coach--and even then (2004) you could tell we were headed in the right direction.

We even had a winning season with Tim Lewis as DC.

With Coughlin, Eli, and AirHorn we've never finished a season below .500.

Can't you just enjoy it?

man I miss the other site, it was exclusive, selective, and limited trolling of nonsense.

I think I'm off message boarding...almost entirely because there's almost no value in it anymore...

too bad, on the other site, I liked some of Money's writing and Tat2Tony's enthusiasm...this JackStroud redux is boring

If you ever played with a douche like Jack on your team you know he's the winer that everybody walks away from at a party.

This is the party and I'm walking away from Jack from here on out...enjoy the diatribes, they're always the same, only the names change. The same guy that wanted to blow Coughln (the General) in days of yore...

man I miss the other site, it was exclusive, selective, and limited trolling of nonsense.

I think I'm off message boarding...almost entirely because there's almost no value in it anymore...

too bad, on the other site, I liked some of Money's writing and Tat2Tony's enthusiasm...this JackStroud redux is boring

If you ever played with a douche like Jack on your team you know he's the winer that everybody walks away from at a party.

This is the party and I'm walking away from Jack from here on out...enjoy the diatribes, they're always the same, only the names change. The same guy that wanted to blow Coughln (the General) in days of yore...

And yet you posted twice on this thread instead of putting Jack on ignore. You have no one to blame but yourself.

To paraphrase Charley Partanna: "If [that board] was so fucking smart, why is it so fucking dead?"

I did call fo Coughlin over Fassil

There was a reason for that at the time......that time has passed

Time for some more youthful leadership. Tom did a great job but the best thing he ever did was hire Spags and that isn't likely to repeat itself

the other site was cool but every site has its own personality and it we all have

our own opinions. Every fans is different in the expectation of the team whats

right and wrong. I dont think you can really take message boarding serious.

Spotter take it for what is. A sometime entertaining entity that can also bring you

information. Many times I picked info from this site and there are some very cool

people here as well. As the Joker says " why so serious?" :)

the other site was cool but every site has its own personality and it we all have

our own opinions. Every fans is different in the expectation of the team whats

right and wrong. I dont think you can really take message boarding serious.

Spotter take it for what is. A sometime entertaining entity that can also bring you

information. Many times I picked info from this site and there are some very cool

people here as well. As the Joker says " why so serious?" :)

What a nudge

as HR champ in the Clifton NJ little league I could not keep my teamates off me

As NJ 50 Meter record holder I was literally a pariah LOL

performance performance performance.......

Tom has hit a lull I hope as a Giants fan he can right the ship