SportsWrath

Stephen Strasburg

I read an article that the Nationals will take him 1st overall in the upcoming draft as well.

His contract will be around like the one Dice-K got for when he signed with Boston. Also, if

the Nats can get him signed...they want him to pitch in an MLB game in like July and August.

I read an article that the Nationals will take him 1st overall in the upcoming draft as well.

His contract will be around like the one Dice-K got for when he signed with Boston. Also, if

the Nats can get him signed...they want him to pitch in an MLB game in like July and August.

He should go 1st overall, bvut i've also read that the Nats might try to trade out of the pick because of the money he will get.

And any team that gets him, if they try playing him in the majors right off the bat, well, I have 2 words for them....David Clyde

He should go 1st overall, bvut i've also read that the Nats might try to trade out of the pick because of the money he will get.

And any team that gets him, if they try playing him in the majors right off the bat, well, I have 2 words for them....David Clyde

MLB rules prohibit teams from trading draft picks. Why? Probably because all of the poor teams

would trade with teams like the Mets, Yankees, Red Soxs, Cubs, Dodgers, etc.

MLB rules prohibit teams from trading draft picks. Why? Probably because all of the poor teams

would trade with teams like the Mets, Yankees, Red Soxs, Cubs, Dodgers, etc.

I didn't know that, maybe the article said the Nats will simply take a pass, but I'm pretty they said they would trade the pick or draft him then trade him. I dunno.

I didn't know that, maybe the article said the Nats will simply take a pass, but I'm pretty they said they would trade the pick or draft him then trade him. I dunno.

What I heard was the Nats would just pass on him and take a different player because of the 50 million Boras wants.

What I heard was the Nats would just pass on him and take a different player because of the 50 million Boras wants.

That would be very stupid. This guy, along with Jordan Zimmermann could be a great 1, 2 punch

at the top of there rotation. There pitching staff could be even scarier if Daniel Cabrera and Scott

Olsen ever got their heads on straight, but they never will.

That would be very stupid. This guy, along with Jordan Zimmermann could be a great 1, 2 punch

at the top of there rotation. There pitching staff could be even scarier if Daniel Cabrera and Scott

Olsen ever got their heads on straight, but they never will.

Cabrera is a lost cause IMO. He's the perfect example of why there's too many teams and not enough pitchers in the majors.

I know they say hitting a 90+ mile per hour fastball is the hardest thing to do in all of sports but how about being able to consistently throw a ball into that strike zone? And where you want it. Damn.

I agree. Even at the ametuer level where I used to play. its much harder to pitch than to hit. almost anyone can hit a baseball at high speeds, but its very rare to find a guy who can pitch(throw strikes consistantly at any velocity, let alone 90 mph+