SportsWrath

Bergen Record has us hot for Clay

JackStroud

Said we would use picks to trade up for him if necessary

I like it. They have Houston picking Cushing and NE taking Maualuga in front of us.

Actually having watched the workouts in Indy I liked Matthews the best, although the Park Ridge Cushing would be a nice local boy comes home story too. Cushing reminds me of Urlacher, but Matthews is bigger faster stronger.

Have 3 First Round LBers ever come out of any college before?.....what a story this is, and I think all 3 have All Pro potential

I'm gonna sound like a broken record, but I feel that Clint Sintim is a perfect fit for us, and from what I've read by knowledgeable people on here and in several mock drafts, he can be had at our first second round pick.

With all the back and forth with potential trades and such, i say we draft Nicks or Britt in the first, Sintim in the second, and look for a lesser known WR. I've said it before, but i really like James Hardy, the wr Buffalo drafted last year in the second. 6'5" (at least), good speed and great leaping ability, coming off a dissappointing year, might be had for a minimal draft package. Our late second rounder and maybe a 5th? They have TO and Evans, so this is a very doable deal.

I'm gonna sound like a broken record, but I feel that Clint Sintim is a perfect fit for us, and from what I've read by knowledgeable people on here and in several mock drafts, he can be had at our first second round pick.

With all the back and forth with potential trades and such, i say we draft Nicks or Britt in the first, Sintim in the second, and look for a lesser known WR. I've said it before, but i really like James Hardy, the wr Buffalo drafted last year in the second. 6'5" (at least), good speed and great leaping ability, coming off a dissappointing year, might be had for a minimal draft package. Our late second rounder and maybe a 5th? They have TO and Evans, so this is a very doable deal.

I think we might even be able to get Sintim in the 3rd. That would be an awesome outcome.