SportsWrath

YANKS JUST TIED IT UP IN THE 8TH!!!!!!!

Watching Game 7 of the 2003 ALCS on ESPN Classic. Good times, good times. What a roller coaster of emotions that night was. If Boone hadn't have played that game of pick up basketball, who knows how the last 5 years might have played out. They say A-Rod is a curse, but I have high hopes for this season. Sporting News picked the Yanks to beat the Cubs in the World Series. :)

Watching Game 7 of the 2003 ALCS on ESPN Classic. Good times, good times. What a roller coaster of emotions that night was. If Boone hadn't have played that game of pick up basketball, who knows how the last 5 years might have played out. They say A-Rod is a curse, but I have high hopes for this season. Sporting News picked the Yanks to beat the Cubs in the World Series. :)

haha, me too. I'm hoping it brings some luck for this season.

haha, me too. I'm hoping it brings some luck for this season.

If they made a movie of this series, Johnny Knoxville would play Aaron Boone. haha.

I'm pretty pumped up for this season. There is a good article about how this Yankee team is coming together. They've been spending a lot of time hanging out and playing pool when they aren't playing ball. Mo swept his way through a couple team tournaments. Apparently, he's a mean pool player.

If they made a movie of this series, Johnny Knoxville would play Aaron Boone. haha.

I'm pretty pumped up for this season. There is a good article about how this Yankee team is coming together. They've been spending a lot of time hanging out and playing pool when they aren't playing ball. Mo swept his way through a couple team tournaments. Apparently, he's a mean pool player.

Less than a week to go! I've been counting down the days. Just like you, I think we got a very good chance at being good even without A-rod.

Less than a week to go! I've been counting down the days. Just like you, I think we got a very good chance at being good even without A-rod.

Sporting News made a point that Wang, who was the ace last year, is now 3rd in the rotation due to the FA signings. Texiera also seems really pumped to be a Yankee. I love this time of year.

say what you want about a-rod, but youre(not calling you a fool clarence or socal, just the people who think that we are better off without alex) a fool if you think we're a better team without him...the guy is a beast...a moron, but a beast nontheless. We are going to miss alex a lot this first month...trust me. Ransom is going to be a rally killer...I still think the yankees will win a lot of game without alex, but they will be MUCH, MUCH better when he returns.

say what you want about a-rod, but youre(not calling you a fool clarence or socal, just the people who think that we are better off without alex) a fool if you think we're a better team without him...the guy is a beast...a moron, but a beast nontheless. We are going to miss alex a lot this first month...trust me. Ransom is going to be a rally killer...I still think the yankees will win a lot of game without alex, but they will be MUCH, MUCH better when he returns.

I'm not sure Ransom is going to be the every day guy. He's a good fielder, and has some power, but he makes some funny errors sometimes. He's not a career minor leaguer for nothing. I'm hoping they keep Pena and platoon him at the position.

I'm not sure Ransom is going to be the every day guy. He's a good fielder, and has some power, but he makes some funny errors sometimes. He's not a career minor leaguer for nothing. I'm hoping they keep Pena and platoon him at the position.

I like Pena too, but he is not the answer either..he has never played above AA. I like Ransom better than Pena to play everday. If I were Cashman, Id try to get Dallas McPhearson, the Marlins just released him..decent glove, power bat, lots of potential. Guy hit like 45 homeruns last year in the minors. I think he is a huge upgrade over ransom and would fill a huge hole on the bench when alex comes back.

I never said we were better or worse. :huh: