SportsWrath

Biggest named player that got away from us...

Plax 4 Prez

Who we should've tried harder for....  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who we should've tried harder for....

• Manny Ramirez
    • Bobby Abreu
    • CC Sabathia
    • Mark Teixeira
    • Derek Lowe
    • John Smoltz

I'm just gonna avoid manny because that's too easy and go with Lowe. The thing that worries me the most about this rotation is after Santana, we don't have a rock. Maine has trouble putting hitters away and has a small frame, Pelfrey's inning count went up so much higher last year that I don't know what to expect, Ollie is Ollie, and I don't even know who our 5th starter is.

We know what we'd get in Lowe. And even if he began to wore down in his 3rd or 4th year of his deal, he's capable of moving to the pen and providing depth there.

Ah, I keep forgetting they aren't Yankees and eventually Hall of Famers, so yeah, I guess they must suck.

ding ding ding, every prospect is the best and every trade makes them the best team in baseball, the Mets are merely a team of garbage, who cares that Pelfrey won 14 games had a 3 era and pitched close to 200 innings.

ding ding ding, every prospect is the best and every trade makes them the best team in baseball, the Mets are merely a team of garbage, who cares that Pelfrey won 14 games had a 3 era and pitched close to 200 innings.

Lol... I really expect alot out of Ollie this year now that we have a pretty sick bullpen. I'm hoping to have atleast 1 or 2 pitchers with over 20 wins. That would be nice. We have the best 1-2 punch in the 8th and 9th inning. And thank god no more Heilman. I hated that guy so freakin much!

I'm going on record right now and saying that Johan is going to get to 20. But Plax4Prez, I'd be more than grateful if our team had two 18 game winners with 4 SP's with 14 or more W's. I know think that's possible with our bullpen, especially if Duaner Sanchez can bounce back.

I'm going on record right now and saying that Johan is going to get to 20. But Plax4Prez, I'd be more than grateful if our team had two 18 game winners with 4 SP's with 14 or more W's. I know think that's possible with our bullpen, especially if Duaner Sanchez can bounce back.

If Sanchez can play like he did before the accident, then I seriously think anytime we have a lead going into the 7th, then we got Sanchez, Putz, and K-Rod! God that's a starting pitchers dream