SportsWrath

2009 Giants Starting WR

Nas

Giants and Eagles in race for the Boldin Cup.

ROTOWORLD

Cards Maybe looking for a 1st and a 3rd

I believe the Giants will do something

1: Toomer is done.

2: Plax is very questionable

that leaves us with Hixon,Smith,Moss,Manningham and Tyree...oh and Hagan

Hardly a threat to any secondary. Although Smith has turned into quite a good Toomer the 2nd by the way what Dwayne Jarret up to these day's????

This is now something to talk about... big news that deserves it's own thread. I agree that the Giants HAVE to do something. It is not ideal for them to rely on a rookie WR like Britt. But with Houshmanzadeh and Bryant free agents, I would wait until after the free agency period starts to see who is franchised and who is out there before I give up high picks. If they do give up a 1st and 3rd, I hope they also sign Dansby.

This is now something to talk about... big news that deserves it's own thread. I agree that the Giants HAVE to do something. It is not ideal for them to rely on a rookie WR like Britt. But with Houshmanzadeh and Bryant free agents, I would wait until after the free agency period starts to see who is franchised and who is out there before I give up high picks. If they do give up a 1st and 3rd, I hope they also sign Dansby.

Considering the last good receiver we drafted (besides merely a possession receiver - Because I do love steve smith) was Amani Toomer - I would say that history has not been kind to us. Ron Dixon, Tim Carter, Sinorice Moss, David Tyree (although he made up for everything with that catch is merely a special teams man), etc etc... . The Giants FO needs to make the move that they hardly ever make and grab the big name FA like Boldin. Look how it worked out for them with Plax - prior to his meltdown. We hadn't had that kind of superstar in a very long time.

Plax and Boldin?

Yeah there is this called the "SALARY CAP" that makes this damn near impossible.

And Plax is not going to be a Giant for much longer, you think he'd even STAY with the Giants?

They are trying to recoup all of his unpaid bonus money already but he's gonna suit up with the Giants again.

:blink:

Plax and Boldin?

Yeah there is this called the "SALARY CAP" that makes this damn near impossible.

And Plax is not going to be a Giant for much longer, you think he'd even STAY with the Giants?

They are trying to recoup all of his unpaid bonus money already but he's gonna suit up with the Giants again.

:blink:

Yes. He did not play and the Giants have every right to recoup the money.. now they maybe doing that to use it as leverage for whatever reason.