SportsWrath

Breaking: Manning, Giants Close To New Deal

Mr. P

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/2009/0...se-to-new-deal/

Sources close to the National Football Post have informed us that the New York Giants and quarterback Eli Manning are very close to finalizing a new contract that will make him one of the highest paid players in the NFL, as well as the highest paid Giant. A few more details need to be ironed out and barring any last minute stumbling blocks, expect a formal announcement next week.

More on this story as it develops.

Nah that report is false.

yup

False alarm sounded on contract talks between New York Giants and Manning

by Mike Garafolo/The Star-Ledger Saturday January 31, 2009, 8:25 PM

TAMPA - I wasn't going to post anything on this, but then I thought you folks might have been wondering about it, so I've decided to shoot down a report that states the Giants and QB Eli Manning are close on a deal and an announcement could come within days.

I've asked up and down both sides on this one and I can tell you that report is absolutely, unequivocally INCORRECT. (I'm not mentioning the outlet or linking to it on the off chance it was a Super Bowl stunt to drive up traffic to the site.)

All I can tell you is that something could and probably will happen between Manning and the Giants at some point. But it will not be next week - especially since Manning's agent, Tom Condon, is headed to the Pro Bowl for the week, according to someone who spoke to Condon today. That person said Condon said he and the Giants are not close on a deal.

MG

Just wondering cuz he's a big cubs fan and Giants fan and obsessed with the Ric Flair woooo

damn that is pretty coincidental

if i made youtube videos you could rest assured they would contain the ric flair woooo

I thought it was FISTICUFFS??? :unsure:

actually its called fist to cuffs ..... the old style Gentlemanly why to fight

When you had your hands in this position fists up usually one hand was higher than the other and the other at the cuff level FIST TO CUFFS

GangsOfNewYork_46.jpg

co3.jpg

but as with everything it has evolved with today's "wording"

Fistycuffs/Fisticuffs/Fistacuffs etc.....

actually its called fist to cuffs ..... the old style Gentlemanly why to fight

When you had your hands in this position fists up usually one hand was higher than the other and the other at the cuff level FIST TO CUFFS

GangsOfNewYork_46.jpg

co3.jpg

but as with everything it has evolved with today's "wording"

Fistycuffs/Fisticuffs/Fistacuffs etc.....

Thank you Mr. Lug! You're the best English teacher in the world!!! :P