SportsWrath

Javon Walker

Blue Jeans

Broncos inquire about Walker

<Mar. 28> According to the Rocky Mountain News, the Broncos have contacted the Packers about Walker, who wants out of Green Bay. The Broncos have extra picks in the first and fourth rounds of this year's draft, and likely want to deal the fourth-rounder for Walker.

According to ESPN.com's John Clayton, general manager Ted Thompson values Walker tremendously, so it would take an incredible bundle of draft choices for the Packers to think about trading him.

Walker has made it clear he has no desire to ever play another game for Green Bay. Even if the Packers were to offer Walker a lucrative contract, he would not consider returning.

"If I had to go back there, I'd retire," Walker told ESPN.com's Michael Smith. "I don't have to play. I really have no interest in being in a Green Bay Packers uniform or playing for Green Bay again."

Walker is entering the final year of a five-year, $6.7 million contract. He underwent reconstructive knee surgery Oct. 7 in Houston to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament and torn meniscus cartilage.

He said some pretty harsh things about Green Bay. I wonder if we can work out a deal. Ernie has never been shy to deal out some picks and this is his final season. He should make an impression. A fourth rounder for a guy like Walker would kick ass.

Guest Nutty Sack
He before he got injured was turning into one of the best WRs in the NFL. A fourth round pick for a proven guy like him is a steal.

This was reported by the Fab Four many moons ago way to be on the precipe of breaking news .Hey did you hear the North won the Civil war ??

Guest Nutty Sack
I try to not pay attention to you guys because I hear all you do is troll and post garbage.

Do you believe everything you hear from others or do you have the backbone to form your own opinion ??Do some research and you'll find that FF covered this subject a few weeks back.

This was reported by the Fab Four many moons ago way to be on the precipe of breaking news .Hey did you hear the North won the Civil war ??

And I agreed with you. It's obvious that if you brag about posts that you made a month or two ago than you must be in need of a self-esteem lift.

Guest nosebleed

Soon clowns on this board will be discussing how Ernie should kick that fat fuck wearing #94 to the gutter, something also reported numerous times.

Soon clowns on this board will be discussing how Ernie should kick that fat fuck wearing #94 to the gutter, something also reported numerous times.

Javon is an unlikely possibility and cutting Joseph is not a possiblity at all. Don't get too happy that something you posted a month ago was started in a new thread.

He before he got injured was turning into one of the best WRs in the NFL. A fourth round pick for a proven guy like him is a steal.

Umm, I know this but he's a guy who wants to be a #1 WR and with Plax, Shockey, and Toomer on the team getting someone like Walker would just cause more tension.

Umm, I know this but he's a guy who wants to be a #1 WR and with Plax, Shockey, and Toomer on the team getting someone like Walker would just cause more tension.

Javon before he had this rough year or so, hasn't caused any bickering about being the #1 WR. We said the same thing about Keyshawn and at the press conference he said he doesn't even know what a #1 WR is other than Steve Smith.

Javon before he had this rough year or so, hasn't caused any bickering about being the #1 WR. We said the same thing about Keyshawn and at the press conference he said he doesn't even know what a #1 WR is other than Steve Smith.

Javon is in his prime.

Keyshawn is past his.

Not to mention the money we'd have to pay him.

I'll pass on this one.

Javon is in his prime.

Keyshawn is past his.

Not to mention the money we'd have to pay him.

I'll pass on this one.

A fourth round pick and an extra 3 mill or so would be worth two potentially dominating WRs and an excellent third WR to go along with Shockey, Barber, and the #1 overall pick with a talented line.

I see the risk involved in this but considering we could still have money left over from a new deal like this one to go to our defense, it'd be a tremendous move.

numerous times x constant babble = the fab 4 ;)

A fourth round pick and an extra 3 mill or so would be worth two potentially dominating WRs and an excellent third WR to go along with Shockey, Barber, and the #1 overall pick with a talented line.

I see the risk involved in this but considering we could still have money left over from a new deal like this one to go to our defense, it'd be a tremendous move.

Javon is a #1 WR and is going to want to be paid like one. He wasn't happy with his contract in GB prior to last year. We already have our #1 and it's pointless to get a guy who we may be able to afford at the time being, but will ask for too much money sooner or later. Plus, he's an injury risk. I'd rather keep the pick and cash.

Guest Carbo
Javon is a #1 WR and is going to want to be paid like one. . . We already have our #1. . .
We do? Burress? You're joking, I assume?

Guest Carbo
Yes we do and that is no joke moron. ;)
Then that indicates complete ignorance on what a number one receiver should be.

Then that indicates complete ignorance on what a number one receiver should be.

Look at his stats last season. They are definately worthy of a #1 WR and don't tell me "Plax dissapeared in the playoff game or the end of the season" because just about everone didn't show up against Carolina and Eli's struggles are the direct cause of Plaxico's decrease in the 2nd half of the season. He's only going to get better next season.

Edited by CharlesShowMeTheWay

Yes we do and that is no joke moron. ;)

I think Plax has tremendous ability and I like his talent a lot but as of now, I really don't consider him a true #1 WR. Very talented but he hasn't shown qualities of a true #1. He hasn't been consistent, hasn't showed up to every game, etc. He also had that horrible Christmas Eve game against the Skins.

No point to the Javon arguement though. That is just hypothetical. I do want a WR though that can actually make Plax more motivated and get him to become more consistent.

john clayton already said that the packers are going to try and keep him. besides, he has beef with favre... who cares? they'll try to resign him on the context that favre will be gone next year

I doubt green bay is going to keep him......walker said he would retire if he had to play in green bay next year.

I think Plax has tremendous ability and I like his talent a lot but as of now, I really don't consider him a true #1 WR. Very talented but he hasn't shown qualities of a true #1. He hasn't been consistent, hasn't showed up to every game, etc. He also had that horrible Christmas Eve game against the Skins.

No point to the Javon arguement though. That is just hypothetical. I do want a WR though that can actually make Plax more motivated and get him to become more consistent.

You can say Plax didn't show up to every game, but other than the playoff game I don't think that is a valid statement. Eli was terrible down the stretch and Plax's #'s went down. Is it really his fault that many of Eli's passes were terribly thrown? Turn one or two of those shitty passes into completions for Plax each game and I think you'd be singing a different tune right now.