SportsWrath

Javon Walker

Blue Jeans

You can say Plax didn't show up to every game, but other than the playoff game I don't think that is a valid statement. Eli was terrible down the stretch and Plax's #'s went down. Is it really his fault that many of Eli's passes were terribly thrown? Turn one or two of those shitty passes into completions for Plax each game and I think you'd be singing a different tune right now.

I recently saw the Skins highlight, the first play of the game which he dropped. That was horrendous. Heard he didn't do much better after that either.

It's not the fact that some of these balls weren't catchable and his stats went down that bothered me. It was his attitude. It's not TOish or anything, I believe he is very good with the media. But I saw it up close about the effort that Plax gave out. I can say that from the Vikings game on aside from the Raiders game, he gave 65% or around there every game on his routes. He showed obvious frustration and because of that did not run as hard on his routes.

It was just as much Eli's fault as Plax, but he has that attitude and lack of consistently showing upt hat's got me questioning if he really is a true #1 WR or not.

I recently saw the Skins highlight, the first play of the game which he dropped. That was horrendous. Heard he didn't do much better after that either.

It's not the fact that some of these balls weren't catchable and his stats went down that bothered me. It was his attitude. It's not TOish or anything, I believe he is very good with the media. But I saw it up close about the effort that Plax gave out. I can say that from the Vikings game on aside from the Raiders game, he gave 65% or around there every game on his routes. He showed obvious frustration and because of that did not run as hard on his routes.

It was just as much Eli's fault as Plax, but he has that attitude and lack of consistently showing upt hat's got me questioning if he really is a true #1 WR or not.

Goddamn, the guy just wants to win. Can't you see that? Yea he dropped a few balls and that should be improved on but if Eli makes a few throws this guy is an instant probowler so don't tell me he's not a #1 WR. His QB just needs to play catch up with his talent.