SportsWrath

Terry Bradshaw is officially an idiot.

The word "fluke" comes to mind. One win doesn't mean you are better.

So 50 weeks ago, you came out and said. " I love my Super Bowl Champions hat, but the Patriots are still better" ?

Face it we blew it and blew it good and now its time to lick our wounds and move on. I know we are better that EVERYONE of these teams we proved it all year, but just like the Pats last year we did not win the last game we had to to keep proving it.

So 50 weeks ago, you came out and said. " I love my Super Bowl Champions hat, but the Patriots are still better" ?

Face it we blew it and blew it good and now its time to lick our wounds and move on. I know we are better that EVERYONE of these teams we proved it all year, but just like the Pats last year we did not win the last game we had to to keep proving it.

Time to watch 4 teams play all of whom we have beaten this year and the one who ended our season we gave them two christmas presents by gift wrapping both games. Two things the Giants have done very well the past 2 seasons - won the close games that come down to the end (something they use to always be on the losing end of) and not COST THEMSELVES GAMES. Well we cost ourselves 2 games this season - Both against the eagles... its sickening to think of how many chances we had to beat them. I usually can point to about 2 plays the Giants let get away during a game. Against the Eagles I think I can hit double digits.

I never had a Super Bowl hat.

On that day the Giants were beter. If they had played 10 times, I'm smart enough to know the Patriots would have won the majority of the games.

Have you ever lost to somebody or a team knowing you didn't play your best and then say, "well I guess I am only 2nd best even though if we played again I'd kick your ass." Not me.

I never had a Super Bowl hat.

On that day the Giants were beter. If they had played 10 times, I'm smart enough to know the Patriots would have won the majority of the games.

Have you ever lost to somebody or a team knowing you didn't play your best and then say, "well I guess I am only 2nd best even though if we played again I'd kick your ass." Not me.

Unfortunately theres no do-overs in the NFL. :cwy:

I still refuse to believe or accept that the Cardinals and Eagles are "better" than the Giants.

I echo your thoughts....I also wonder if some of the Giants are as broke up about it as we are....especially the ever grinning shades wearing Killdrive. :cwy: . Cry me a river.

Refuse it all you want.

Their still playing today and the Giants are not.

I still want to punch McNabb and Reid really hard in the face though.

Yeah we go into those cycles of having their number...then they get ours....I just wish the cycle had not turned these last to Giants/Eagles games.