SportsWrath

I gotta hand it to Romo, for once...

so-cal dub

Damn that is a BIG PUSS.....like to puff up those lips some more. After that it would be hey Jessica....ever play hide the fist??? :evilgrin:

probably infected ,

didn't Romo break his pinky off in there

probably infected ,

didn't Romo break his pinky off in there

LOL!!! That's why I have to perform an examination up to my elbow....the only way to make sure. :) "Ok Jessica darling this is Dr. TBCvP...I am going to insert my partially lubricated fist up to my elbow...now hum along with Herman here we go.....thats a girl....thats a girl...whatta trooper you are....now all done. What your other doc doesn't put his rod in your mouth....well just think of it as a oral examination that you don't have to have later. Thats it open wiiiiiidddeee down to your epiglotis...thats right gag...gag again...hold it hold it....release and repeat. Nurse cancel all of my appointments for the next 7 hours...this patient needs my entire attention. Now for the rectal insertion...now take a deep breath......." :)

LOL!!! That's why I have to perform an examination up to my elbow....the only way to make sure. :) "Ok Jessica darling this is Dr. TBCvP...I am going to insert my partially lubricated fist up to my elbow...now hum along with Herman here we go.....thats a girl....thats a girl...whatta trooper you are....now all done. What your other doc doesn't put his rod in your mouth....well just think of it as a oral examination that you don't have to have later. Thats it open wiiiiiidddeee down to your epiglotis...thats right gag...gag again...hold it hold it....release and repeat. Nurse cancel all of my appointments for the next 7 hours...this patient needs my entire attention. Now for the rectal insertion...now take a deep breath......." :)

A+